International Arab-Israeli Conflict, v3: Israel approves new permanent US embassy site in West Jerusalem

Rods got the facts..

We've had long conversations..

Discussing all of the subtle nuances, in regards to the subject at hand...

I will give the stage to you, my man

i have a fucking job.... Any pansy has a problem spit it out in like 5 mins, you cocksuckers, if not swallow and walk on..

It's saying they claimed the land. Nothing more nothing less

You can't cite the Old Testament as a historical source. Basically it claims some entity created the universe at an unspecified time in the past. Then waited 13.7 billion years to travel to some random world out of tens of millions of trillions to appear as a burning bush to tell them out of all life in the universe they are the bestest and most special. Sounds like sentimental claptrap to me.

You can't cite the Old Testament as a historical source. Basically it claims some entity created the universe at an unspecified time in the past. Then waited 13.7 billion years to travel to some random world out of tens of millions of trillions to appear as a burning bush to tell them out of all life in the universe they are the bestest and most special. Sounds like sentimental claptrap to me.

So the Jews knew there would be a land dispute over a thousand years later and had the forethought to lie about where their temple was built in order to bolster their claim? Are you stupid or something?

So the Jews knew there would be a land dispute over a thousand years later and had the forethought to lie about where their temple was built in order to bolster their claim? Are you stupid or something?

You seem fascinated with this temple. Yet havn't explained how it relates to modern day land dispute.

You speak like having a temple somewhere 2500 years ago, allows your theological descendants property ownership. This isn't a rational claim. If it were America would be back in the hands of indiginous population as opposed to Europeans and their descendants.

Having a temple somewhere 2000 years ago means nothing, why do you think it means something?

As to be me being stupid, perhaps you're not explaining yourself well enough for me to understand, here is your opportunity to offer clarity.

You seem fascinated with this temple. Yet havn't explained how it relates to modern day land dispute.

It shows the Jews were in that land at the time and had their own unique culture and religion.
If it were America would be back in the hands of indiginous population as opposed to Europeans and their descendants.

Israel, like America, is more then capable of defending it's claim of the land. This is all that has ever mattered. Like I said earlier, international law has no teeth

As to be me being stupid, perhaps you're not explaining yourself well

Oh fuck off. You dismissed the Bible because the burning bush etc. You threw the baby out with the bathwater not realizing the Bible is an amazing source for historical detail.

You pretend because some parts speak on miracles they must have made up everything, even the historical bits? (who was king of which land etc.)

John Kerry reportedly coaches Palestinians not to 'yield' to Trump in peace talks
By Brooke Singman | Jan 25, 2018

1516891710015.jpg

The former Secretary of State and presidential candidate reportedly told Palestinian leader Mahmooud Abbas' aide to stand his ground in talks with the US

Former Secretary of State John Kerry reportedly tried to meddle in Middle East peace talks, allegedly telling a close associate of Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas not to “yield to President Trump’s demands.”

Israeli news outlet Maariv reported on the apparent meeting between Kerry and Hussein Agha in London, where the 2004 Democratic presidential nominee also reportedly floated a possible encore bid in 2020.

But in the conversation, Kerry reportedly told Agha to share a message with Abbas – urging him to “hold on and be strong” during talks with the Trump administration and “play for time ... [and] not yield to President Trump’s demands.”

Kerry, who served as former President Barack Obama’s secretary of state during his second term, also reportedly told Agha that Trump would not be in office for long, suggesting he could be out in a year.

According to the report, Kerry used derogatory terms when referring to Trump, and offered to help the Palestinians create an alternative peace initiative. He reportedly asked Abbas not to attack the U.S. or the Trump administration, but rather focus attacks on the president himself.

One prominent Trump ally, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, voiced disbelief at the reported comments on Thursday.

“Kerry knows as a former secretary of state, a former U.S. senator, that kind of advice would be stunningly unpatriotic, and I don’t think John Kerry would do something like that,” Gingrich told "Fox & Friends." “I hope he wouldn’t. I would be very, very surprised if a former secretary of state, a former U.S. senator would have said anything that was that overtly anti-American.”

The White House did not immediately respond to Fox News’ request for comment on Kerry’s alleged remarks.

The State Department told Fox News they would decline to comment.

It’s unclear whether Abbas plans to take Kerry’s advice – but the Palestinian leader already has drawn the scorn of the Trump administration. U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley used a U.N. Security Council meeting Thursday to slam Abbas over recent remarks he gave in which he allegedly rejected any U.S. role in peace talks. “We will not chase after a Palestinian leadership that lacks what’s needed to achieve peace,” she said.

Kerry’s meeting with Palestinian Authority representatives comes just one month after the Trump administration decided, after years of U.S. promises, to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

Vice President Pence this week said that peace between Israel and the Palestinians is more likely following the decision, and noted that the State Department would begin the process of moving the U.S. Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Pence said Monday that the embassy would open next year, ahead of schedule.

This week, Pence also fired back against accusations that the controversial announcement made the peace process impossible and breached the trust with the Palestinian leadership.

“The truth is, the Palestinians walked away from negotiations for peace with Israel since 2014. It’s time for the Palestinians to come back to the table,” Pence told Fox News this week. “The reality is President Trump made a promise to the American people and he kept that promise in recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.”

Pence added: “We’ve made no determination on the final status of boundaries of any peace agreement and if both sides come together and agree, we’ll accept a two-state solution.”

According to Israeli media, Arab leaders in Davos have expressed hope they could resume peace talks, despite the Jerusalem controversy.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...o-trump-in-peace-talks-spurring-backlash.html

John Kerry reportedly coaches Palestinians not to 'yield' to Trump in peace talks
By Brooke Singman | Jan 25, 2018

1516891710015.jpg

The former Secretary of State and presidential candidate reportedly told Palestinian leader Mahmooud Abbas' aide to stand his ground in talks with the US

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...o-trump-in-peace-talks-spurring-backlash.html

Is not this illegal in USA? Also why would you tell a terrorist government (Palestine) to oppose peace with the US?

Last edited:
It shows the Jews were in that land at the time and had their own unique culture and religion.

Israel, like America, is more then capable of defending it's claim of the land. This is all that has ever mattered. Like I said earlier, international law has no teeth

Oh fuck off. You dismissed the Bible because the burning bush etc. You threw the baby out with the bathwater not realizing the Bible is an amazing source for historical detail.

You pretend because some parts speak on miracles they must have made up everything, even the historical bits? (who was king of which land etc.)

But having folk of the same faith living somewhere 2000 years ago means nothing, and you cede this by stating that all that ever mattered is the ability to retain land by force. Might makes right, essentially.

The bible has been totally usurped by the archaeological record. Citing it as "an amazing source for historical detail" puts you in contradiction with the established academia of today. This came to a head in 2001 when Israeli scholars released "The Bible Unearthed: Archaeology's New Vision of Ancient Israel and the Origin of Its Sacred Texts" You should read this is directly contradicts your claims. I don't dismiss the bible because of miracles i dismiss it because of a lack of evidence. Ze'ev Herzog another Israeli academic came to the same view independently as well.

Israel suckles off the teet of America it isn't as capable as one thinks, Hezbollah handled them in the last ground war easily. Sure they can handle the Palestinians but they have rocks and shitty rockets versus Billions of dollars of US Military aid.

Is not this illegal in USA? Also why would you tell a terrorist government (Palestine) to oppose peace with the US?

The PNA isn't a proscribed orginisation or terrorist.

Listening to John Kerry won't help the Palestinians, America trying to play party politics with the middle-east conflict. Sad as someone might say.

The PNA isn't a proscribed orginisation or terrorist.

Listening to John Kerry won't help the Palestinians, America trying to play party politics with the middle-east conflict. Sad as someone might say.
Anyone with brains knows they are terrorists

Anyone with brains knows they are terrorists

Well considering it was negotiated into existence by the US, Israel and Palestine, you better get writing to warm them they have no brains and they're working and funding a terrorist organization. I'm sure your insight will prove invaluable.

Well considering it was negotiated into existence by the US, Israel and Palestine, you better get writing to warm them they have no brains and they're working and funding a terrorist organization. I'm sure your insight will prove invaluable.

They have become terrorist led now.

Jesus Christ. What a shitty move
How is this shitty? We are talking of an oppressed people who have been ethnically cleansed, brutally occupied and murdered for decades.

Trump taking their money does not do anything to stop terrorism. If anything it will increase because what is commonly known as 'backlash.' This is by design to offer the zionists a further excuse to steal more land. And the cycle continues.

Beyond that, this hurts the children. The ones who already need the most basic human essentials like medicine, food, and clean water. This situation is tragic and the lack of understanding from the general public is sickening.

How is this shitty? We are talking of an oppressed people who have been ethnically cleansed, brutally occupied and murdered for decades.

Trump taking their money does not do anything to stop terrorism. If anything it will increase because what is commonly known as 'backlash.' This is by design to offer the zionists a further excuse to steal more land. And the cycle continues.

Beyond that, this hurts the children. The ones who already need the most basic human essentials like medicine, food, and clean water. This situation is tragic and the lack of understanding from the general public is sickening.

Because you have on the table, a potential path to peace and an independent Palestine. And if you’re able to read between the lines you’ve noticed that Egypt and SA will go along with this solution which would go a long way to help stabilize th region. John Kerry should not be undermining this process, that was... (you know the rest)

Back