Aquaman Joins in for a Haka for Mark Hunt

Horse Style

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I know Jason Momoa makes the panties of every girl and @SammyPops moist but I never realized how animated he could be in a regular setting.

I don't know much about hakas. Maybe @pacifikan can give us some insight. From what I see in this video, though, it looks badass. Any Sherdogger have first-hand experience with this ritual?

I would point out where Momoa is in the video but it's pretty obvious. He's the one looking coked up and ready to kill someone.

b2c2d2c35045b70f79eba48d747ff3af.jpg

Legit New Zealanders doing Haka is pretty great.

there are some great videos at rugby games, weddings and even as a funeral ritual.

I'm no SJW but I cringe a little bit when someone who doesn't belong to the culture doing something like that, it doesn't seem authentic so it just doesn't have the effect.

This reminds me of the pre-shift huddle we do at Wal-Mart.

I know Jason Momoa makes the panties of every girl and @SammyPops moist but I never realized how animated he could be in a regular setting.

I don't know much about hakas. Maybe @pacifikan can give us some insight. From what I see in this video, though, it looks badass. Any Sherdogger have first-hand experience with this ritual?

I would point out where Momoa is in the video but it's pretty obvious. He's the one looking coked up and ready to kill someone.

who did what now?

I remember at the rugby a couple of years ago all the kiwis pissed and moaned like little girls because the English team sang swing low while they were doing their stupid little dance.

By all means do your stupid dance just don't expect other people to buy into your shitty dance routine.

I remember at the rugby a couple of years ago all the kiwis pissed and moaned like little girls because the English team sang swing low while they were doing their stupid little dance.

By all means do your stupid dance just don't expect other people to buy into your shitty dance routine.
<bball1>

Back