Media April seems like ages ago

DeeDubb

Gracie Online Black Belt
@purple
Reaction score

“Hell no,” White told ESPN about booking another match up between Tony Ferguson and Khabib Nurmgomedov after “El Cucuy” got injured. “I’m never making that fight ever again. Ever.”

Yeah, Dana goes back on his "Never-evers" a lot, but rarely within a 7 month timeframe.

However, Khabib/Ferg is the fight we've all wanted to see for years now. Everyone is still pumped up for it. The problem is, if it falls through again, everyone will shit on Dana "How could you book that fight for a FIFTH time, after saying you would NEVER book that fight again." What a tough position to be in.

I feel like he pretty much has to book it again though. It's clearly the most intriguing fight the UFC has to offer at this point. What do you guys think? Roll the dice and pray the cursed fight finally comes through?

never-say-never-again-movie-poster-1983-1020201492.jpg

Has to happen

My MMA fandom will end when I see this fight

I really think it's the only thing left I need to see

Sure! book the fight again.

This time khabib pulls out after gorging on chocolate and tony injurs himself kicking a steel beam while wearing sunglasses and a Spiderman costume

Has to happen

My MMA fandom will end when I see this fight

I really think it's the only thing left I need to see

Same , my spirit will finally be able to rest after i see it.

They should keep booking it until it finally happens. However, they should put a decent comain on this card and already prepare a replacement for either one of these fighters.

Back