April Fools on Christmas??? Journalist Thanks Hillary for Running an Honest Campaign

Compared to Trump she was a saint. Speaking of which, when are we gonna see those tax returns?

Patron Saint of Ugly, Corrupt, Physically Weak, Morally Bankrupt, Pathologically Dishonest Old Cunts who might have started WWIII?

That's quite a mouthful. As Monica said to Bill.:)

Blogs are meant to be ignored, not interpreted as news or journalism.

This person called themselves a journalist in the article (not blog) that I posted:

"I was a journalist and that separated me from the public we want to serve"

We are living in a time when a person that was born as a man is really a woman.

Who am I to argue with what these people say? They speak it and it becomes truth. Christmas miracles 25/8

Big difference? Obama and Clinton both released their tax returns. So far Trump, who has much more of his career that needs to be scrutinized refuses to release his.

The IRS has seen them. He's already admitted he tries to pay as little as possible, and uses all the wealthy people loopholes to do so.

What do you think seeing them would prove at this point? Are YOU gonna see something illegal in there that the IRS missed?

she sold classified intel via a private server to foreign governments for hundreds of millions that were laundered through the Clinton Foundation.
penalty for treason is death.
once she's dead, she can rightfully go to hell.
Plus, she had that puppy stomping incident, and the child sex trafficking

At least HuffPost is consistent with their message, regardless of whether I agree with it or not.

What I tend to dislike about HuffPost is the majority of their articles are basically Op Ed pieces. They really should change their name to Huffington Post the Voice of the Left.

Liberal Times

Saw the title, assumed it was from the onion...not too much different

Liberals have been living in a parallel version of reality in their mind for the entire election. It's weird because right-wingers used to be ridiculous ones, we've gone full circle.

I dont get the joke. Only people who voted for trump because he is a celebrity would think it is. Anyone who can be objective would agree. Maybe you can disagree with some of her positions but she showed great dignity considering all the bs she had to go through. Its just sad that she might never get a chance at President which she no doubt deserves.

Have they made any bumper stickers yet with her face and "do you wish you had voted for me now?" Trump is gonna destroy all the gains we have made over the last 8 years

I dont get the joke. Only people who voted for trump because he is a celebrity would think it is. Anyone who can be objective would agree. Maybe you can disagree with some of her positions but she showed great dignity considering all the bs she had to go through. Its just sad that she might never get a chance at President which she no doubt deserves.

Have they made any bumper stickers yet with her face and "do you wish you had voted for me now?" Trump is gonna destroy all the gains we have made over the last 8 years

Your gimmick is tired

Hillary Clinton happily accepted debate questions which were at the very least were improper disclosures and totally unethical but also carry many potential legal implications, in order to give her an unfair advantage over her opponents. Amazing how people just shrug this off as if it's nothing.

It's like how people say 'she just deleted a few emails, what's the big deal?' ignoring the fact that these emails had been subpoenaed as part of a criminal investigation. Just because the FBI (predictably) let her get away with it doesn't give her a free pass with those who actually pay attention to what's going on instead of just mindlessly swallowing the garbage fed to them by the likes of CNN.

But even with the deck so heavily stacked in her favor, she still lost and now Trump is the White House, so suck a fat one all of you Clinton apologists.

Last edited:
Zimbabwe and North Korea have less corruption than Clinton and her campaign team..

It says "The Blog" above the title, and "This Blogger’s Books and Other Items" at the bottom.

So this is a Journalist's blog?

Anywsy....you were not supposed to give them clicks and follow the link. Way to follow instructions.

A guy who has business interests all over the world that is going to be President but won't disclose them. That should be a big deal.
Openly accepting bribes should be a big deal.

Back