Appreciate Bisping; he's one of the last of a dying breed

Lots of guys have fighting spirit. Very few got the undeserved push that the Cunt did.

Bisping is the exact definition of a coddled fighter. His losses were either completely glossed over or given to him via bullshit decisions. His one fluke punch doesn't change his mediocrity.
You seem like a happy person.

Non-champ Bisping is the best Bisping.

Bisping has a path to victory over almost anyone, but he also can lose to guys that are ranked lower than him. His cardio, grit, technical striking, recovery, and scrambling ability are top notch, can keep him in there with anyone. His lack of power, athleticism, and fading chin can be problematic though.

War Bisping. Who the fuck else would take such a high risk low reward fight a couple of weeks after being devastated and losing their belt?

Sadly the breed of mouthy Mancs is in no danger of vanishing.

Sadly the breed of mouthy Mancs is in no danger of vanishing.
You got that right pal.. Im the sherdog manc..
In fact bisping is from Clitheroe its a 30 minute drive. I live 15 minutes from our city centre..
Born manc and blue..

War Bisping. He earned his respect the hard way..
Give it up you filthy animals..

He was beyond lucky to end up with the MW strap, and it become clear very quickly that he wasn't exactly championship material. He did everything to avoid defending against the best in the division, and his plan to fight a retired welterweight backfired and ended his pitiful title reign.
Beyond Lucky? He starched the champ ffs..!!!!

You got that right pal.. Im the sherdog manc..
In fact bisping is from Clitheroe its a 30 minute drive. I live 15 minutes from our city centre..
Born manc and blue..

War Bisping. He earned his respect the hard way..
Give it up you filthy animals..
I visited Lancs once.
Then I moved to Communist China for a year to get overt it,

I visited Lancs once.
Then I moved to Communist China for a year to get overt it,
Well. Pick me up a portion of egg fried rice and some deep fried salt and pepper gerbil bollocks..
Cheers

Gotta admit, you got me confused with this one...what dubs? Did they start letting you hand them out to people who hurt your feelings? :confused:
Oh well you can't call fighters cunts its called fighter bashing.

Glad I could clear that up for you genius.

He was beyond lucky to end up with the MW strap, and it become clear very quickly that he wasn't exactly championship material. He did everything to avoid defending against the best in the division, and his plan to fight a retired welterweight backfired and ended his pitiful title reign.

Go and try to knock out Rockhold for the belt, then tell us how easy and lucky that is.

Oh well you can't call fighters cunts its called fighter bashing.

Glad I could clear that up for you genius.
Well, then I guess half of sherdog gets dubs, haha. Don't be so sensitive.

And it still seems that you're alone on this one, I'm good.

Exactly. He WAS a "legit scrapper" right up until he got that fluky title win, and then suddenly he turned into a Conor-style businessman who refused to even fight anyone under 40. The only reason Bisping even agreed to fight GSP was because he figured he could take someone who'd been away four years, even if he was a spry 38.

Now his pride's been hurt and he knows everyone thinks he's a coward and so he's overcompensating with this Gastelum fight.

You can't call a "fluky title win" knocking out the MW champion who had a size advantage. He didn't get an unfair decision win like vs. Silva, he KO'd Rockhold, so shut up with the "fluke" bullshit.

He went for the GSP fight because that's what the UFC offered him and it meant $$$ and a big name on his record. Please don't compare him with Connor.

You can't call a "fluky title win" knocking out the MW champion who had a size advantage. He didn't get an unfair decision win like vs. Silva, he KO'd Rockhold, so shut up with the "fluke" bullshit.

He went for the GSP fight because that's what the UFC offered him and it meant $$$ and a big name on his record. Please don't compare him with Connor.
Flash KO'ing someone is exactly what a fluke win is, especially when said person already dominated them.

And we all know Bisping was ducking contenders, that's why his two title defenses were against unranked guys.

He is in that sense fighting spirit

But I've never been interested in his style I'm English too

He's underrated if anything. Nobody thinks he is an all time elite fighter but he is vastly underappreciated. Hell look at the last few posts to see a bunch of hating ass mfs lol
Last 2 losses proves he’s overrated. He only fights old guys or guys w/ no cardio. UFC built him up cuz he sells seat in Europe. Only reason he stuck around

Back