Apple Announces $350 Billion Investment in USA Thanks to Trump

Sore? It was just a dick thing for you to say. Your posting is dumb and I can take it or leave it but I never block anyone until they say something like that. It doesn’t even bother me, but blocking works to avoid that shitiness.

Still so touchy. Relax dude.

Everyone everyone knows this isn’t because of Drumpf or even Obama and not Bush. This is because of Bill Clinton’s policies you racist Trumpbots. 1 thing !! Show me another phone company investing that much in the last two days I want three sources of only left leaning papers ... oh can’t find it? Then this is nothing and shouldn’t be news

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/17/apple-announces-350-billion-investment-20k-jobs-over-5-years.html

-Apple says the new tax law will help it will contribute $350 billion to the U.S. economy over the next five years.
-It says it will create 20,000 new jobs and open a new campus.
-Apple expects to pay about $38 billion in taxes for the horde of cash it plans to bring back to the United States.

Making America Great Again
Exactly, it is like if you don't tax the shit out of them they will come.

Corporate welfare works

Now let's see how America will do to afford health care and infrastructure maintenance costs after these huge tax breaks

You have zero evidence that there will be less tax revenue. It is because you are ignorant of taxes and history.
Also, Trump has cut government size (and cost) faster than reegan did.

Here, listen to a REAL ECONOMIST and be like less stupid on the subject.

Meanwhile...

"LULU GARCIA-NAVARRO, HOST:

It was announced this past week that a coal mine - the 4 West Mine - in southwestern Pennsylvania will close. It's another blow to the coal industry, which President Trump has promised to revive. Mepco, the company that owns 4 West, said it would be shutting down the Greene County mine because it had become less productive and more costly to operate. About 400 workers will lose their jobs."

Is this a win?

Did he cause it? Did you hold Obama to absolute perfection? Nah, you just a hypocrite.

You think Apple gives a damn about Donald? lol.

There is no reason why the US should tax people or corporations on income from other nations. Especially if they paid taxes on that income in the nation they earned the monies in.

Trump making America great again and screwing other countries around the world in process. Wait for the day when other countries starts developing own brands and slapping massive taxes on American imports. But Muricans are forgetting that nearly every 2nd job in their country is linked to export. Interesting how this going to play out in long run.

Not to mention that most Asian and European products are superior to the American crap.
America's products are nowhere near as good as most Americans think, wich is one of the reasons their economy was going downhill.

Thats a little weird to be so invested...
Not really. The US is our biggest trading partner. Our economies are tied together. Our level of interest is different, because we are detached and not affected directly.

haha without even having to investigate, this is a load of crap. Most of those have NOTHING to do with Trump. Home Depot ALWAYS adds tons of jobs this time a year because uhhh Spring is coming. I swear you guys hate facts and will post anything to make your Dear Leader look like he has any clue at all.

Nice links from Brietbart you tool

You started your post claiming you didn't investigate the validity of his links, yet in the same breath completely discredit them?

Sounds like you're fulla shit, but do your thing.

haha without even having to investigate, this is a load of crap. Most of those have NOTHING to do with Trump. Home Depot ALWAYS adds tons of jobs this time a year because uhhh Spring is coming. I swear you guys hate facts and will post anything to make your Dear Leader look like he has any clue at all.

Nice links from Brietbart you tool
What do you want, a REAL news source that has to retract when it errs?

You started your post claiming you didn't investigate the validity of his links, yet in the same breath completely discredit them?

Sounds like you're fulla shit, but do your thing.

Would you investigate a post from entirely partisan sources? What if I posted a bunch of information from Democrat.org or from liberalmedia.com or how about some made up source like leftwinglovers.com. Same thing. I don't need to investigate his sources especially when the guy posted Home Depot which hires tens of thousands of employees every year around this time. Has very little to do with Trump

Back