Apple Announces $350 Billion Investment in USA Thanks to Trump

First NO companies were gonna invest NO money back into America

Fast Forward

Not enough companies are investing enough money into America
robfordwreckingball.gif

Fast Forward

It's like incentives matter or something.

Lmao @ you being upset that mods actually like me.

However, looks like you should get a little shit on your nose.

I'm ok. No need for me to insert my nose in anyone's ass.

Yes, Mods(people in general) enjoy people who kiss their ass.

CONGRATS CAPTAIN CANADA

Look at Comcast.

What they want you to see.

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2017/12/20/comcast-to-give-1k-bonuses-following-tax-bill-passage.html

What is actually going on.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy...iming-tax-cut-would-create-thousands-of-jobs/

And even if they start hiring again, they'll justify that with "price adjustments" because of how committed they are to their staff. How benevolent of them. Praise Comcast. They deserve more tax breaks, raid Social Security for them.:sniper:
Like Walmart announcing a big raise for everybody, and then stealth-closing 60+ Sam's Club stores without even telling the fucking employees. They literally went to work to find their job was gone.

Fast Forward

Wasn't there recently a well-documented study showing that American business' investment and domestic job retention hadn't changed at all since Trump began his presidency?

(I couldn't find it because those search terms are so common) @Jack V Savage might know what I'm talking about.

Like Walmart announcing a big raise for everybody, and then stealth-closing 60+ Sam's Club stores without even telling the fucking employees. They literally went to work to find their job was gone.

Fucking horrifying dude.

Not really, but look who's back off kpt's ignore list. Missed me huh? ;)
Not one bit, but I was enjoying a thread were you got destroyed and couldn’t see your comments.

As long as you don’t compare me to nazi sympathizers it’s fine.

That's not what repatriation is, but ok.

<DisgustingHHH>
That's what building a new campus and creating thousands of jobs is.
I know you unironically think companies are supposed to lose money, but they're not doing this to do that.

Not one bit, but I was enjoying a thread were you got destroyed and couldn’t see your comments.

As long as you don’t compare me to nazi sympathizers it’s fine.

Still a little sore I see. That's OK. Welcome back to the dissonance.

That's what building a new campus and creating thousands of jobs is.
I know you unironically think companies are supposed to lose money, but they're doing this to do that.

Read the thread.

<puh-lease75>

Still a little sore I see. That's OK. Welcome back to the dissonance.
Sore? It was just a dick thing for you to say. Your posting is dumb and I can take it or leave it but I never block anyone until they say something like that. It doesn’t even bother me, but blocking works to avoid that shitiness.

Back