Apparently Tony was targeting for Kev's staph.

The amount of fucking moral victory bullshit surrounding Lee on this forum since Saturday has been one of the gayest things I've ever seen. Almost doesn't count for shit. Stop acting like Lee was a punch away from winning. He brought the hurricane and gassed in one round, then Tony took his time and fucked his shit up.

Kevin has now said multiple times that he needs to move up. At WW I don't think he's ever top 5.

Last edited:
Healthy Lee beats the breaks off of Ferguson.
so what you are saying, is even though tony already beat his staph, that you wanna see kevin beat tony's breaks off?

Agreed

internet-bro-fist.jpg
Ppl need to understand that staph can hinder a performance. Lee has never had cardio issues in the past.

If I see someone with staph I get away from them asap. How did Kevin Lee get medically cleared to fight I don't get it you don't have to be a doctor to see Kevin had staph.

Tony better get him self checked out Kevin was rubbing that shit all over him in the first round.

I'm saying Lee wasn't healthy.

I know buddy, I know. If he would have gone there at his 100% he would have finished his GnP.

BTW Anyone who has been following Lee throughout his career would have known that Kevin is a slow starter.Anyone with a lower level gas tank can't be a slow starter. Only those with immense amount of Stamina could afford such type of style. People, who aren't familiar with Lee, just see some 1st round finishes in his resume & come to this conclusion that Kev is a front runner. Which he is not. They always mix him up with Woodley because of his look & wrestling background. Which IMO is nothing but stereotyping.

I know buddy, I know. If he would have gone there at his 100% he would have finished his GnP.

BTW Anyone who has been following Lee throughout his career would have known that Kevin is a slow starter.Anyone with a lower level gas tank can't be a slow starter. Only those with immense amount of Stamina could afford such type of style. People, who aren't familiar with Lee, just see some 1st round finishes in his resume & come to this conclusion that Kev is a front runner. Which he is not. They always mix him up with Woodley because of his look & wrestling background. Which IMO is nothing but stereotyping.
I'll make a thread about it soon enough bro. The truth needs to be revealed.

If I was Tony I'd have reacted very badly to being told I'd just grappled with a dude who had a staph infection.

Dirty bastard.
I would honestly sue if I got staph after the fight. Lee, NSCA, and UFC would be paying me.

Lol that's hilarious. He was aiming for the staph lol I swear everytime he says some weird shit I become more and more a fan.

Ferguson is like that weird kid who's 23, rides the public bus and Facebook messages 15 year oldsgratata.jpg

Attachments

• gratata.jpg
    gratata.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 1
Healthy Lee beats the breaks off of Ferguson.

Eh.

I still question his cardio. Not so much if he would gas like he did this time, but more if he could consistently outwork Ferguson.

I don't think he should have been allowed to fight.

I'm curious to know, how far do you think he can go at 170?
He could be top 10 but wouldn't do well against top WWs that could defend his TDs. Usman, Copvington or Woodley would be difficult for him IMO.

Back