Apparently, the French are poor thugs

Yeah of course bro they are scrambling for some delicious choco hazelnut spread

Not raping little girls, shitting on the street and committing acts of random violence

Not the biggest fan of immigration but using your shitty logic in the US I would think that whites in the US do all the raping of little girls (Nasser) and random violence(Las Vegas) .

Yeah of course bro they are scrambling for some delicious choco hazelnut spread

Not raping little girls, shitting on the street and committing acts of random violence
Uhhhh, they were fighting. Fighting for Nutella.

Not the biggest fan of immigration but using your shitty logic in the US I would think that whites in the US do all the raping of little girls (Nasser) and random violence(Las Vegas) .
Nassar not white. He’s like french Arabic.

Nope Blacks and Hispanics are still like 3 times more likely to be paedos and random shooters as whites.

It's funny how lefties and minorities always say shit like that just because the stats are more in line with population demographics stats than say gang violence, street robberies, low level drug dealing/smuggling...etc which are completely off the charts just the preserve of inner city minorities

Nope Blacks and Hispanics are still like 3 times more likely to be paedos and random shooters as whites.

It's funny how lefties and minorities always say shit like that just because the stats are more in line with population demographics stats than say gang violence, street robberies, low level drug dealing/smuggling...etc which are completely off the charts just the preserve of inner city minorities

Actually worldWide caucasians have the highest probability of pedo and violence.

All I said was that it's ignorant to make generalizations like you did. Triggered much?

Over nutella? 4 buck discount??
They sound poor.

giphy.gif

Publicity stunt? Looks like a few instigators riling up a crowd

Back