Apparently, the French are poor thugs

i dont get it, Nutella is overrated anyway

I like to spread Nutella all over my balls & shaft & let my dog lick it off

The world is changing. I backpacked through Europe in 1990. Went back a few years ago and it was so different. England looked like a mix between India and Jamaica. France looked like an Arab country. I used to love how Europe had countries with unique feels to them. But immigrants move in and don't take on the new culture, they just bring their own.

The world is changing. I backpacked through Europe in 1990. Went back a few years ago and it was so different. England looked like a mix between India and Jamaica. France looked like an Arab country. I used to love how Europe had countries with unique feels to them. But immigrants move in and don't take on the new culture, they just bring their own.

French Trump French trump french trump. Mfga

I’m shocked. I thought they would just surrender to each other.

Ze fools, i have some left over peanut butterthey can have,

giphy.gif

Yeah anyone who's against building a wall in the US should travel Europe and see where open borders gets you in the future.

And I'm not even a republican.

Most of the people in that video were white.

India and Jamaica lol

Most of the people in that video were white.

Yeah of course bro they are scrambling for some delicious choco hazelnut spread

Not raping little girls, shitting on the street and committing acts of random violence

Back