Apparently Garbrandt gave a young TAM fighter a concussion

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
This is not intended to slam Cody in any way, I don’t know the full story. I’m assuming there wasn’t any foul play in it.

Benito Lopez who fights this Saturday discussed how he and Albert Morales were scheduled to fight on the regional scene but Benito had to pull out because he got clocked by Cody. Although Benito strikes me as the type that enjoys a firefight so it’s not surprising to me.

However it’s interesting to note what type of fighter Cody is in the gym that he is very aggressive, just like his counterpart TJ is. Dom Cruz always alludes to Cody being a concussed fighter so I’m kindve seen what he means by that.

https://www.norcalmixedmartialarts.com/2017/11/24/benito-lopez-on-debut-at-ufc-fresno-ive-never-been-so-fired-up-for-a-fight-in-my-life/amp/

GBrandt is going to run out of people willing to spar with him

At least he didnt take him to his hotel room. #metoo

I wonder if he kneed him in the head during grappling.

Team Alpha Manlets.

I think on a podcast with Fili he talked about how they basically bullied a young fighter out of ever competing. It seemed like a "TAM" thing to do.
They seem to have a bit of a hazing culture there.

TAM are all wannabe bros, and Cody is the most try hardy one as evidenced on his season off TUF.

They're petty, immature and willing to dish out medicine, though they apparently can't take it. Cody rode TJ's ass for a year over a Holdsworth concussion, yet he's doing the same shit.

cody is gonna beat up a woman one day and end up like war machine

But but TJs the sparring bully! Cody would never do such a thing! All the guys from alpha male told me so!

So glad Cody got sparked.

I hope a guy as talented as Benito Lopez leaves the TAM crabpot before his chin falls off like Cody's did

Why'onchu try that shit on the Shallow King, muthafucka?!

Back