Apparently DC was on Bully Beatdown...

Bonello knocked the bully out with a headkick. There was a behind the scenes handshake deal that the pro's wouldn't throw headkicks.
Gotcha. I could've sworn that he had some trouble with his opponent. Was there someone else who had a hard time?

Which is the truth: Your avg Sherbro would 100% risk an imminent ass whuppin' at the hands of D.C. for a measley 10k, yet certain Sherbros tilt their nose up at making 100 mil while boxing Floyd.
stretcharmst.jpg

I never understood that show. Little weaklings enlist help of professional MMA fighters to beat up a school bully.

It actually seems like you nailed it there, sport.

I remember watching one where the bully almost won against pro fighter

I never understood that show. Little weaklings enlist help of professional MMA fighters to beat up a school bully.
I know, after the show the weakling would get the biggest hiding of his life off me hahaha!

Supposedly, the bullies have been humbled and will never do it again.
Hahaha oh aye definitely, I'd beat the kid up every day for the rest of his life for making me look stupid, I'd even take up MMA just to be better at it.

I remember when Eddie Alvarez fought a midget on the show, it was hilarious.

They should have hired Palhares for Bully Beatdown. It would be a lot tougher to bully people from a wheel chair.

Gotta love that Cape Fear laugh at the end..

The show was completely fake. So not really.

Well, he actually did. Would he be hosting a show like that today? NOOoo. Show was fake to some extend obviously, but Mayhem has fallen down deep since then.

Mayhem and DC used to be buds and train together back in the Strikeforce days, if I remember correctly

People who record videos of a TV playing a video makes me cringe.

Hahaha oh aye definitely, I'd beat the kid up every day for the rest of his life for making me look stupid, I'd even take up MMA just to be better at it.
I'm not sure the bullies are even real, they might just be tough guys who think they can take on a pro for 10k so they get cast as a "bully" along with some wimpy kid.

Back