Apparently DC was on Bully Beatdown...

I think Tony Bonello actually DIDN'T finish the bully in his fight.

Bonello knocked the bully out with a headkick. There was a behind the scenes handshake deal that the pro's wouldn't throw headkicks.

I never understood that show. Little weaklings enlist help of professional MMA fighters to beat up a school bully.

While quite obviously fake (adults getting "bullied" in a non work/relationship situation?) the lesson is to potential victims of bullies and bullies themselves, there's always a bigger fish.

Bully beatdown was funny as fuck but I guess it had no real future once the bullies saw how easily they'd be beaten.
I sort of get the concept of '15 minutes of fame' but who the hell agrees to be labelled as a bully and go on national tv to get owned?

I guess they're not properly sanctioned fights so maybe they should bring it back to give Jones something to do for the next 4 years.

He did get knocked down, if I recall correctly.

I never watched the show but heard that Jake Shields got out-struck by the bully when he was on the show, is that true??

Nah, Shields won the kickboxing match, but he was criticized since he didn't finish the bully and had crappy brawling technique.

Tony Bonello was dropped though. He was dropped by punches, and then came back to illegaly head kick the bully. Bonello is not standup fighter, and it was pretty embarrassing to have some casual no name go so far as too drop him...

Who else remembers DC from that season of TUF, where he'd always wear a red shirt, and he always looked serious.

Opposite of the guy we know today.

I never watched the show but heard that Jake Shields got out-struck by the bully when he was on the show, is that true??
Lol, Shields was awful in the stand-up. The bully basically won that segment and walked with the 10k or whatever it was.

What a weak bully. I would have kicked DC's head of his shoulders and then continued bullying the kid.

Yes, Jake Shields was almost knocked out cold by a random untrained twinky nobody from down the street on national television.

Hahahahahaha.

So was Robbie lawler, beat up this guy pretty good lol

Wtf? Facing Robbie Lawler seems a bit excessive lmao. Why not put someone in there with Mark Hunt if they're gonna go that far. I know they had Arlovski on but he's so glass you have to think the bully could have potentially won.

Back