Apparently, an AR15 is different than a gun!

GearSolidMetal

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

@0:54

Anti-2nd-Amendment advocates should add this fact to their talking points. Its very convincing.

Oh MSNBC.

05d.jpg

@0:54

Anti-2nd-Amendment advocates should add this fact to their talking points. Its very convincing.

We all know what she meant. She misspoke.

This is desperate, even by gun-fetishist standards.

They're going to live their entire lives with this butthurt of wanting to pass gun control that isn't going to happen and that gives me joy. The stress will reduce many years of their lives and my joy of it will add many years to mine.

Last edited:
I fucking hate the term ‘assault rifle’. I have many semi auto rifles that i use for hunting. Fucking retards

She's absolutely right. It's more chainsaw/rocket launcher/godzilla holder than gun.

chainsaw-bayonet-e1510190326608.jpg

USA-Today-chainsaw-bayonet-21-660x593.jpg

kittyhawk.jpg

2kulsu2bcgqz.jpg

We all know what she meant. She misspoke.

Hannity obviously misspoke about the 14-year old giving consent, and the audio clearly shows he was referring to the 18-year old.

Leftists aren't giving him the benefit of the doubt, are they? They're still going after his sponsors.

MSNBC - "If you're not in support of repealing the 2nd Amendment, you're a Gun-Fetishist!"

Wait... Don't the background checks and gun buying restrictions already on the books mean the 2nd was already repealed????

Actually, I just think everyone who wants to own a firearm needs to be as responsible as I am.

Liberals make up 99% of all mass shootings and gun crime. If the 2nd amendment didn't exist, they should't be allowed to own butter knives.

Actually, I just think everyone who wants to own a firearm needs to be as responsible as I am.
And I’d wish the same for people who own a vehicle. Enforce the laws on the books and stop fucking over the law abiding.

Hannity obviously misspoke about the 14-year old giving consent, and the audio clearly shows he was referring to the 18-year old.

Leftists aren't giving him the benefit of the doubt, are they? They're still going after his sponsors.

Hannity's saying was in service of obfuscation for Roy Moore, in a specific case. The anchor misspoke on an issue, not a specific case. There is an important, distinct difference.

Back