Apex cards are so dull

Actually I miss these fights with no crowd. You could really hear the footsteps and strikes impact, it was really intense, entirely different vibe.

Actually I miss these fights with no crowd. You could really hear the footsteps and strikes impact, it was really intense, entirely different vibe.

that’s ridiculous. Any sporting event that is without a crowd is lame.
Even japan mma which was the pinnacle has an audible sound from
The crowd. And an actual crowd.

fights without a crowd is terrible and that’s why they stack the cards with shit for nights like this.

And you have people who are preferring this is wild.
there is no pressure on the fifggters it’s almost iv level.

you have a guy like pavlovich and fans thinking he should fight jon jones and he’s fighting in front of less people at his Wednesday gym session.

APEX fights blow. absolutely no energy, no excitement, and when the fighters respect each other too much, it's painful. i just want to face the pain, not watch this unbleed shit.

It's weird you need other people's excitement to get you excited about something you want to be excited about but can't be excited about with out other people's excitement.

Fuckin weirdo.

this post excites me, but I’m fucking weird.

APEX fights blow. absolutely no energy, no excitement, and when the fighters respect each other too much, it's painful. i just want to face the pain, not watch this unbleed shit.

I noticed this too.
It seems after every round of every fight, they smile and shake hands.
It makes it seem more of a sparring match than a fight.
A fighter will get completely embarrassed by his opponent and then smile and hug him. It's just weird.

I noticed this too.
It seems after every round of every fight, they smile and shake hands.
It makes it seem more of a sparring match than a fight.
A fighter will get completely embarrassed by his opponent and then smile and hug him. It's just weird.
way too much respect, way to "good job Bro" moments during a cage fight, no one wants to fight, it's glorified sparring. i miss the old days, when people wanted to prove why they were there.

OP is the kind of guy that laugh tracks were invented for.

that’s ridiculous. Any sporting event that is without a crowd is lame.
Even japan mma which was the pinnacle has an audible sound from
The crowd. And an actual crowd.

fights without a crowd is terrible and that’s why they stack the cards with shit for nights like this.

And you have people who are preferring this is wild.
there is no pressure on the fifggters it’s almost iv level.

you have a guy like pavlovich and fans thinking he should fight jon jones and he’s fighting in front of less people at his Wednesday gym session.
Never said I prefered them, but I can appreciate the less chaotic experience. If you think that Max vs Volks 2 or Dustin vs Hooker sucked because there was no crowd, well you're watching this sport for the wrong reasons.

Back