"Apartment Patty" and similar stories of alleged racism are nonsense and need to stop

"Some states (New York, California, Colorado, North Dakota) have passed laws which prohibit discrimination against an employee for participation in legal activities outside work hours. As long as the conduct does not present a conflict with the employer’s business, the activity should be allowed. However, whether blogging falls under the list of protected activities has yielded varying results in case law."

https://www.workplacefairness.org/off-duty-conduct#1
I guess it would depend on the state.
Not sure which state this story is coming out of, though. Says St; Loius, so either MO or IL.
St. Louis is only in Missouri, not Illinois. There's a separate city called East St. Louis in Illinois.

Racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist.

The content of a lot of people's posts over here.

Get the fuck over yourselves. You sound pathetic.

If you're a man and you actually look like a man, you're probably used to people being a bit suspicious about you, a little bit intimidated perhaps, not sure if you're up to any good. Got nothing to do with race, but rather your physical capabilities. Nobody's worried about anybody who looks like they probably can't do shit.

We live in a pathetic state of the universe when people cannot take this in stride.

You should keep walking with your head up, knowing that people stay on their toes when dealing with you. It is preferable to the alternative.
How would you know? That may be what it's like in a racially homogeneous society like Finland. I can assure you that is not what it's like in the US. We have a different history and different demographics here.

Racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist,racist.

The content of a lot of people's posts over here.

Get the fuck over yourselves. You sound pathetic.

If you're a man and you actually look like a man, you're probably used to people being a bit suspicious about you, a little bit intimidated perhaps, not sure if you're up to any good. Got nothing to do with race, but rather your physical capabilities. Nobody's worried about anybody who looks like they probably can't do shit.

We live in a pathetic state of the universe when people cannot take this in stride.

You should keep walking with your head up, knowing that people stay on their toes when dealing with you. It is preferable to the alternative.

This post pretty much tells me that your experiences in Finland have zero parallel to what's happening in the U.S.

That's perfectly fine since they are 2 very different countries. But it's kind of absurd to be so certain about the social dynamics of a country that has only limited demographic overlaps to one's own.

I somewhat agree with the TS. Most of these videos IMO are not racist douchebags, but are in fact just regular douchebags.

Like the BBQ in the park vid. I think that woman would have called the cops on anyone in that case because the people's grills where on the grass not on the concrete, so she used that technicality to go on a self righteous power Trip.

Not sure if that was the case, just remembered her bitching about something small that only a real cunt would be complaining about.

Fact of the matter is that in most of these videos the dipshit in question isn't usually using racial slurs and are just engaging in general douchey behavior.

Compare videos like these to the ones where the assholes are verbally assaulting Hispanics for speaking Spanish in public. That's just plain old bigotry, not generalized cuntiness like apartment Patty.

Well there ya go. She didn't know if he was a tenant and she didn't like that he got in the building by pushing his way in. I don't really like how she handled it and she should have just let it go but this isn't a mind blowing dispute where you know for sure that she was motivated by racism.

Maybe she thought someone gave him a key to the apartment so that he could visit them but he couldn't get into the building on his own so she called the police because she thought he was violating the rules of the complex and was therefore trespassing.

Didn't know he was a tenant after following him to his apartment and watching himself use the key to get in? The same FOB key that would have also been able to get him in the building

You should have stuck with thinking we don't know why she called the cops. Because going with thinking it's acceptable for her to call the cops in anyone in the building she doesn't personally know is nuttery.

Didn't know he was a tenant after following him to his apartment and watching himself use the key to get in? The same FOB key that would have also been able to get him in the building

You should have stuck with thinking we don't know why she called the cops. Because going with thinking it's acceptable for her to call the cops in anyone in the building she doesn't personally know is nuttery.

I didn't see him holding the kind of key she had to let him in the building. If he had that key I don't know why he got so upset about needing to force his way in. Why else would she call the police unless she was still unsure if he was a tenant?

The problem with these stories is they don't give much details or context. There's always questions like that but I'm just going to assume she is racist because I don't knwo why she chose to call the police. I do think she handled it poorly and I might not even like her at all if I met her but that is different than accusing her of being a racist.

Well yeah but that isn't the point. The point I'm making is they would have zero interest in having one as a spouse. Of course they have no need but it's how they view the slave that matters.

Would you really go up to this guy and tell him he isn't black when it's obvious that he would claim to be black?

I do not think a full blown racist would be fine marrying someone who is any shade of the race they dislike or think is inferior.
He said he is a person of color, whether that means Black I don't know. In any case he isn't going to get discriminated like the visibly Black guy the woman harassed because her ex does not look Black.

Like I said, there are varying degrees of racists. Not everyone is a staunch unyielding 1 dropper. Even some of the people on Stormfront don't mind some small admixture as long as it is not obvious and the person fully identifies as White. Just because this woman is ok with a Whitish person of color does not necessarily mean she is ok with an obvious Black guy. Now it doesn't mean she is a racist but people leaned towards thinking she is because of America's racial history and tendency for mainstream America to single out Blacks for scrutiny.

He said he is a person of color, whether that means Black I don't know. In any case he isn't going to get discriminated like the visibly Black guy the woman harassed because her ex does not look Black.

Like I said, there are varying degrees of racists. Not everyone is a staunch unyielding 1 dropper. Even some of the people on Stormfront don't mind some small admixture as long as it is not obvious and the person fully identifies as White. Just because this woman is ok with a Whitish person of color does not necessarily mean she is ok with an obvious Black guy. Now it doesn't mean she is a racist but people leaned towards thinking she is because of America's racial history and tendency for mainstream America to single out Blacks for scrutiny.

You just said this black man isn't going to face discrimination like the darker black man. Going to take a few steps back while mobs of people attack you for saying such a thing.

Do you not see the problem with simply assuming someone is racist with no evidence? There is stronger evidence that she is not racist than for her being racist.

5bc88147b49d7f28975b6812-750-375.jpg

images
I guess Keegan Michael Key doesn't count as a black man either right? He probably just tells everyone he is white and no one notices.

So it turns out she had the door cracked to let her dog out ans the guy just barged into the building then beligerantly refused to prove he lived there.

So turns out she was in the right all along and the guy was just a fucking asshole.

So it turns out she had the door cracked to let her dog out ans the guy just barged into the building then beligerantly refused to prove he lived there.

So turns out she was in the right all along and the guy was just a fucking asshole.
Yep, she absolutely needed to follow him all the way to his room, then after seeing him unlock his door with his key and enter his apartment, play it off like she just wanted to introduce herself, then call the cops on him for...?

Cite please? As that is not what was reported earlier.

And regardless she would still be wrong for the way she handled it which I will explain next.

Yep, she absolutely needed to follow him all the way to his room, then after seeing him unlock his door with his key and enter his apartment, play it off like she just wanted to introduce herself, then call the cops on him for...?

You just let strangers barge into your building and then refuse to prove they live there? You sound like a really brave dude.

You just said this black man isn't going to face discrimination like the darker black man. Going to take a few steps back while mobs of people attack you for saying such a thing.

Do you not see the problem with simply assuming someone is racist with no evidence? There is stronger evidence that she is not racist than for her being racist.
He isn't. What's soo controversial about that?
You know racism is , to a great extent, based on visible phenotypic differences. I recalled reading some years back about a part Black Confederate soldier who hid his Black ancestry. Since he visibly did not have Black features, people assumed he was White.

Why she is wrong regardless...

- I live in a Condo building where the rules require us to not hold the door for others and each resident is asked to buzz themselves in.
- That does not mean the condo empowers me to police others who I think may be breaking the rule
- if someone attempts to follow me in i state 'sorry but building rules require we each buzz in separately'
- you will notice I did not suggest the person does not belong there or accuse them of illegal entry as I do not know
- If the person continues in regardless I am not empowered by the COndo to police it.
- My choices are to report it to the condo board, or if sufficiently worried call security or the police
- she does not have the right to appoint herself interrogator and enforcer demanding compliance
- she is not in the right to follow him to his unit
- and after she see's him key into his unit she is in the wrong to then call the cops on him particularly when knowing such situations too often end in great problems and sometimes tragedy for young men like him.

If I see you driving over the speed limit, ad i am on the sidewalk it is fine for me to say to you, if your window is open, you should not be speeding. I cross a line if I try to step in your cars path or stop you and police you. Other people do not surrender their autonomy to you simply because you want to know something.

Last edited:
5bc88147b49d7f28975b6812-750-375.jpg

images
I guess Keegan Michael Key doesn't count as a black man either right? He probably just tells everyone he is white and no one notices.
It is not matter of whether a person counts as Black or not, it is a matter of how society treats people based on their features and skin color. Keegan looks to have obvious Black features but he still might not face the kind of prejudice a dark skinned Black person with broader features would.

It is not matter of whether a person counts as Black or not, it is a matter of how society treats people based on their features and skin color. Keegan looks to have obvious Black features but he still might not face the kind of prejudice a dark skinned Black person with broader features would.

You said it not me.

Honestly though it's not even relevant to the point. The level of discrimination he may face doesn't change the fact a racist still isn't going to marry him.

I somewhat agree with the TS. Most of these videos IMO are not racist douchebags, but are in fact just regular douchebags.

Like the BBQ in the park vid. I think that woman would have called the cops on anyone in that case because the people's grills where on the grass not on the concrete, so she used that technicality to go on a self righteous power Trip.

Not sure if that was the case, just remembered her bitching about something small that only a real cunt would be complaining about.

Fact of the matter is that in most of these videos the dipshit in question isn't usually using racial slurs and are just engaging in general douchey behavior.

Compare videos like these to the ones where the assholes are verbally assaulting Hispanics for speaking Spanish in public. That's just plain old bigotry, not generalized cuntiness like apartment Patty.

The BBQ Becky woman apparently was throwing around the N-Bomb. So there's that.

Back