Crime MS-13: El Salvador Arrests Over 6,000 Gang Members After Deadliest Day of Violence in 30 Years

It's weird how Trump supporters like this clown actually think less of other Trump supporters than people who recognize what an embarrassment he is do. This clown thinks that the thought process is, "The media is reporting on stupid shit the president says and that makes me so mad I'm going to vote for him even though he doesn't know what he's doing and lacks the intelligence and maturity to do a good job."

Yes Jack, image is very important, and voters take it into consideration when headed to the polls. This is not a startling revelation.

Let me guess though, everyone who voted for Clinton did so on the issues, and not simply because she had a vagina. Right Jack?

Trump is doing a fine job BTW.

Its not that two leftist disagree on something, its that the same leftist will espouse contradictory views. The example I cited were the tweets by the women so insulted by the audacity of Trump in calling someone an animal when she herself had called Trump an animal.

Didn't read the whole thread, but if you had someone specific in mind who said that we shouldn't celebrate OBL's death and then celebrated Barbara Bush's death, then I'd agree that that person is fucked up.

Of course its not all leftists, like I've said before I consider myself a leftist and I don't engage in that behavior and I think plenty of leftists like you don't either. But that specific hypocrisy is something I see more from leftists than from the right just as the reverse is true for other specific hypocrisies that are over-represented on the right such as the ostensible support for family values while undermining policies that actually help families.

I've seen it as a controversial issue on the left--most people think that criticism should hold at least a few days after a death (that obits don't need critical responses, basically) and some say fuck that. Generally, the dirtbag left sees the very notion of support for civil discourse as being oppressive or something, right? But that's a split between people rather than something that people are generally inconsistent about.

It's weird how Trump supporters like this clown actually think less of other Trump supporters than people who recognize what an embarrassment he is do. This clown thinks that the thought process is, "The media is reporting on stupid shit the president says and that makes me so mad I'm going to vote for him even though he doesn't know what he's doing and lacks the intelligence and maturity to do a good job."

Our President has delivered more things in almost half a term that any president in the last 30 years and is doing a great job. Somehow his approval keeps climbing and more people shun the mainstream narratives each day. The more the media goes outrageously out of their way to demonize him, the larger his reelection margin will be.

You don't understand any of this because you are stuck in your biased echo chamber and will devour any shit that is fed to you like a mushroom.

Yes Jack, image is very important, and voters take it into consideration when headed to the polls. This is not a startling revelation.

Let me guess though, everyone who voted for Clinton did so on the issues, and not simply because she had a vagina. Right Jack?

Trump is doing a fine job BTW.

"Everyone" is asking too much, but if you think that Clinton being female *helped* her, you'll have to explain why women don't regularly win the presidency and why she lost to such an obviously inferior candidate.

Also, your silly claim that Trump is doing a fine job runs against your claim that his supporters just vote for him because they don't like the media covering bad stuff he does.

"Everyone" is asking too much, but if you think that Clinton being female *helped* her, you'll have to explain why women don't regularly win the presidency and why she lost to such an obviously inferior candidate.

Don't put words in my mouth. I said many people voted for her in the name of "progress" because she was a woman, and not much else. Because that's a fact, you need to turn it into a broader issue of why she won or lost.

She lost because she's a phony cunt, who people trusted even less to do a good job, than a guy with no experience. That doesn't mean she didn't receive millions of votes from people who didn't give a fuck about her platform, and simply voted for a vagina in the name of "progress".

Also, your silly claim that Trump is doing a fine job runs against your claim that his supporters just vote for him because they don't like the media covering bad stuff he does.

He's delivering on a lot of his promises. You just don't like what he promised. He's doing a bang up job.

Didn't read the whole thread, but if you had someone specific in mind who said that we shouldn't celebrate OBL's death and then celebrated Barbara Bush's death, then I'd agree that that person is fucked up.
For that its more personal anecdotes so feel free to dismiss it or take it with a grain of salt.
I've seen it as a controversial issue on the left--most people think that criticism should hold at least a few days after a death (that obits don't need critical responses, basically) and some say fuck that. Generally, the dirtbag left sees the very notion of support for civil discourse as being oppressive or something, right? But that's a split between people rather than something that people are generally inconsistent about.
That's generally the split but some people fall in the middle and judge on a case by case basis. To some extent that makes sense, I suspect few would criticize someone who was the reverse of what I complained about; someone who would refrain from criticizing Margaret Thatcher or Barbara Bush in the wake of their death but wouldn't for Osama bin Laden or Saddam Hussein.

But strangely enough some people seem willing to do the opposite. I think its because something about the bin Ladens and Husseins is distant, almost like they're an abstract enemy like a natural disaster. But the Bushs and Thatchers of the world, they're closer to us and more personal since they're embedded in our national politics so something about them evokes more emotion in some people.

Think about how most react to the likes of Genghis Khan. Objectively a disgusting mass murderer and yet the historical distance is great enough than most of us are fairly dispassionate in discussing him and some, myself included, almost look at him with awe and admiration at times. Someone like Martin Shkreli elicits more emotion from most despite the fact he's clearly not guilty of anything approaching the magnitude and horror of what Genghis Khan did so I'm more likely to use foul language in discussing Shkreli than Khan.

Fucking John Legend.
I get if you grow up poor you have a different set of challenges. I get stealing to eat but MS-13 takes peoples lives. There is no excuse to kill another other than sell defense.
So John go back to making music and stop the arm chair sociology lectures. Ms-13 are killers which makes them animals.
Ducking A, can’t believe I am supporting the Don of The Trump Crime Family, but this is Ridiculous.

Don't put words in my mouth. I said many people voted for her in the name of "progress" because she was a woman, and not much else. Because that's a fact, you need to turn it into a broader issue of why she won or lost.

I didn't put any words in your mouth. You embarrassingly claimed that the reason more people voted for the smarter, more-qualified, wonkier candidate (by a huge, huge margin) was that she was a woman, but that is flatly contradicted by the fact that, you know, no woman has ever won the presidency. Oops.

He's delivering on a lot of his promises.

Well, he made so many contradictory promises that he can't help but deliver on some. But I don't think his supporters were voting for financial deregulation, tax cuts for the rich, attempts to take away their healthcare, etc. Also, probably not many would have admitted to voting for a stay-the-course approach to monetary policy (which is the one good thing you can attribute to him--he hasn't been making the kind of Fed appointments that he suggested he would or that most Republicans wanted).

That's generally the split but some people fall in the middle and judge on a case by case basis. To some extent that makes sense, I suspect few would criticize someone who was the reverse of what I complained about; someone who would refrain from criticizing Margaret Thatcher or Barbara Bush in the wake of their death but wouldn't for Osama bin Laden or Saddam Hussein.

Right. OBL is obviously far worse than Barbara Bush (she seems like a nice lady, who can't really be blamed for W), and I think everyone would acknowledge that.

But strangely enough some people seem willing to do the opposite. I think its because something about the bin Ladens and Husseins is distant, almost like they're an abstract enemy like a natural disaster. But the Bushs and Thatchers of the world, they're closer to us and more personal since they're embedded in our national politics so something about them evokes more emotion in some people.

Think about how most react to the likes of Genghis Khan. Objectively a disgusting mass murderer and yet the historical distance is great enough than most of us are fairly dispassionate in discussing him and some, myself included, almost look at him with awe and admiration at times. Someone like Martin Shkreli elicits more emotion from most despite the fact he's clearly not guilty of anything approaching the magnitude and horror of what Genghis Khan did so I'm more likely to use foul language in discussing Shkreli than Khan.

Yes, that makes sense. It's interesting because I think if your morality is only based on abstract principles, you end up supporting atrocities, but if it's only based on intuition, you also end up supporting atrocities. In both cases, it's because judgment doesn't really scale, and you lose perspective.

Fucking John Legend.
I get if you got up poor you have a different set of challenges. I get stealing to eat but MS-13 takes peoples lives. There is no excuse to kill another other than sell defense.
So John go back to making music and stop the arm chair sociology lectures. Ms-13 are killers which makes them animals.
Ducking A, can’t believe I am supporting the Don of The Trump Crime Family, but this is Ridiculous.

Yes, they are shitty people. No one would deny that. Probably not even their own mothers. But immigrants--including unauthorized ones--are less likely on average to commit violent crimes (or any other kind of crime, except illegal border crossing). The focus on an extremely small portion of them is part of an attempt to get an emotional reaction that overpowers your reason.

How fucking out of your mind with hate for Trump to you have to be to defend gangs just because he called them a name. Jesus

I didn't put any words in your mouth. You embarrassingly claimed that the reason more people voted for the smarter, more-qualified, wonkier candidate (by a huge, huge margin) was that she was a woman, but that is flatly contradicted by the fact that, you know, no woman has ever won the presidency. Oops.

I said many people voted for Clinton simply because she had a vagina. That is all. If you're refuting that, than say so, and quit making up arguments I never made.

I said many people voted for Clinton simply because she had a vagina. That is all. If you're refuting that, than say so, and quit making up arguments I never made.

LOL! OK. "Many people." Seven? 12,436? A million?

Anyway, bigger point is that your angle of "Trump won because his supporters are mad that the media isn't biased in their direction" gives even less credit to his supporters than I usually do.

He has a point when one is talking about a race or ethnicity but it’s so wrong in this context he’s either incompetent or being deliberately dishonest.

Of all the people who got exposed, a few backpedaled and acknowledge they took the gang talks out of context, others doubled down with "MS-13 rapists/torturers/murderers are people, not animals!", the rest are trippling down with "Only Nazis would call MS-13 animals".

LOL! OK. "Many people." Seven? 12,436? A million?

Anyway, bigger point is that your angle of "Trump won because his supporters are mad that the media isn't biased in their direction" gives even less credit to his supporters than I usually do.

It feels like you are just trying to be argumentative in regards to Heretic's Hillary point. What do you think Hillary's team was trying to accomplish with a campaign slogan like "I'm With Her"?

Even if I just call the Israeli government animals, I will get the Hitler card played on me, and in this case somewhat rightfully so.

Dehumanizing any group of people, especially from a leader, is a slippery slope. I'm not accusing Trump of wanting to ethnically clense Latinos from the US, but he is normalizing dehumanization, and someone later on, far worse then Trump could use that normalization to achieve horrific goals.
Trump can do it because we are in a spot now where we are extremely politically correct when a lot of people do not want to be. Half the people want Trump to say whats on our minds and half pushback... in some cases no matter what.

Of all the people who got exposed, a few backpedaled and acknowledge they took the gang talks out of context, others doubled down with "MS-13 rapists/torturers/murderers are people, not animals!", the rest are trippling down with "Only Nazis would call MS-13 animals".

4 more years with Trump because of shit like this. People are tired of it. People are tired of Americans backing the bad guys not other Americans.

tenor.gif

Damn someone already beat me to it

Last edited:
It feels like you are just trying to be argumentative in regards to Heretic's Hillary point.

What is his point? I said that he was making Trump supporters sound like idiots by saying that they'd support him because of media coverage of stupid stuff he says and does. He responded by apparently saying that some voters voted for Clinton because she was a woman. It's a non sequitur.

What do you think Hillary's team was trying to accomplish with a campaign slogan like "I'm With Her"?

Um, get people to identify with the candidate? The main campaign slogan was Stronger Together. What do you think she was trying to accomplish with that? Trump's was Make America Great Again. What was he trying to accomplish with that? You don't make your case in an election with a short slogan.

Strange world we're living in right now, man.

John Legend Responds to Donald Trump's Comments Calling MS-13 Gang Members 'Animals'
5/17/2018 by Rania Aniftos

One person who was particularly thrown off by the statement was John Legend, who took to Twitter in a thread about unity between all human beings and steps we must take as a country to help those who come from difficult backgrounds. The singer, whose wife Chrissy Teigen just gave birth to their second child, explained how any human can grow to be criminals, but "think about what in society, their home life, etc took them from baby to violent gang member. And then to think about collective action we could take to mitigate these conditions."

https://www.billboard.com/articles/...s-to-donald-trump-comments-ms-13-gang-animals

tenor.gif

What a fucking retard lmfao

Simple question for people on this.

I honestly think the Israeli government are murderers, and is genuinely disgusting.

Can I start calling Israeli's animals, or at the very least Netanyahu, and Israeli soldiers animals?

Well we all know you call Jews worse shit when no one is around to hear you, so why be a coward about it online? Let your anti semitism flag fly brother.

Keith Boykin, CNN, doubling-down on this insanity:

<Lmaoo>

The reaching and reaching and reaching and reaching that goes on it's just comical.

I don't know anyone that would read that and do anything other than laugh. As far as the people that they are trying to trigger with these headlines in these tweets, I've never met one.

Back