Anytime you wear clothes with a brand, you are unpaid labor.

WaylonMercy5150

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
You are advertising for a company without compensation. Consider yourself a tool. An old trick used by Nike was to go to the "hood" leaders on major US cities and give them free apparel so that all the youth in their cities would imitate the way they dress and purchase the brand. Fight for the workingman. Someone should be paid to wear that brand. Clothing brands need to produce more ambiguous clothing with less focus on their brand identity.

You are advertising for a company without compensation. Consider yourself a tool. An old trick used by Nike was to go to the "hood" leaders on major US cities and give them free apparel so that all the youth in their cities would imitate the way they dress and purchase the brand. Fight for the workingman. Someone should be paid to wear that brand. Clothing brands need to produce more ambiguous clothing with less focus on their brand identity.

True, but everyone who does this knows this already. It is exactly what they're going for

Really? Every single company on the face of the Earth does this. Should Doritos come in a paper bag with nothing on it too? Should all our cars have no name plates? When we go to the store for Coke, should we just stroll down the aisle looking through nameless jugs?

You are so profound and punk rock please share more with with us leftover crack

Really? Every single company on the face of the Earth does this. Should Doritos come in a paper bag with nothing on it too? Should all our cars have no name plates? When we go to the store for Coke, should we just stroll down the aisle looking through nameless jugs?
I like how none of the brands you listed have anything to do with clothing. Expect Doritos, who have stained a few of my shirts.

I like how none of the brands you listed have anything to do with clothing. Expect Doritos, who have stained a few of my shirts.

What's the difference? You know you're advertising for Doritos when you eat them with the bag in front of you, right?

What's the difference? You know you're advertising for Doritos when you eat them with the bag in front of you, right?
Not if your in your truck behind the market hoping no one sees you. My friends perspective.

Uhhm ask the Cubans maybe you ahould exhume Fidel Castro and elect him.

I'm advertising for Kia because I drive a car with a Kia logo on it.

WickedFrightenedHarvestmen-max-1mb.gif

Back