Anything you & a favorite fighter wouldn't agree on?

Miesha I guess is my favorite female fighter, we'd probably disagree on whether or not we should bone.

I disagree with Anderson about it being normal

I disagree with Miesha on who's going to give oral first.

I wouldn't say I have any one favorite fighter but I have certain fighters on my must watch list and both Diaz bros are definitely on my list.
Love watching them but know they would get on my nerves if around them too long.
Especially Nick, ive been in the same room as him and he definitely at his most chill when surrounded by a bunch of yes men around him that laugh at every little comment he gives on everything and everyone

Fuck it, War Diaz Bros
I'll always tune in when either of those guys are involved
I'm starting to agree with Nate about not being surprised. I agree with you about watching them fight and they probably would get annoying at some point.

Cowboy Cerrone and I disagree on politics: He's a rightwinger...I'm left.

I disagree with (but respect) Cowboy Oliveira impregnating three women, all of whom live on the same street as him.

I disagree with Wanderlei, I do not want to fuck Chuck.

Had this same one for about a month now.

'...one of my favorite posters [...] We need you here.'

C7UOq35U4AEd2Ca.jpg
Glad I was wrong. And yeah, your pro- MM threads alone have earned you a sherdog medal of honor in my book.

I agree with rampage that I have big balls, and a big dick

Another one from me. Cowboy needs a different beer sponsorship. Budweiser is shit beer<{clintugh}>

I think BJ and I differ on the question of whether BJ should fight again...

Back