Anyone with an Xbox One?

I have a lot of games l, movies, and tv shows I purchased through XBL. Between that and having a lot of xbox live friends, I felt like I pretty much had to get one.

Mildly regret it. PS4 is the clearly superior choice imo. Microsoft's exclusives suck. Uncharted and the last of us are better than any xbox exclusive. I can't even fucking play street fighter 5 on this expensive doorstop.

Barring some major innovations, this is the last time I'll buy a console. The software this gen is absurdly disappointing. A year plus into owning it, I only have 4 games and 2 of those are super underwhelming.

It's no longer a pain in the ass to use your controller and tv with your pc, and steams prices and selection crap all over all of the major consoles combined. Outside of online gaming with friends that only have consoles, I just don't see the point anymore.

Street Fighter has sucked since 4. If thats going to be your argument well you cant play Killer Instinct on PS4.

Oh and PS4 isn't going to adopt cross play but Nintendo and Microsoft are already playing ball.

Street Fighter has sucked since 4. If thats going to be your argument well you cant play Killer Instinct on PS4.

Oh and PS4 isn't going to adopt cross play but Nintendo and Microsoft are already playing ball.

Well I can only speak for myself, but I don't care about killer instinct, and I want to play SFV after watching streams of it. I'd like to play TLOU and Uncharted too. Microsoft really dropped the ball in terms of exclusives this gen. Had the system a year.now and only own a few games.

The library this gen is weak in general on consoles and every gen consoles lose more variety. Less rpgs or strategy games or any games that require any thought or strategy.

PC truly is the master race.now. there's nothing any console has on Steam with their pricing and selection.

Just ordered an XB1X. Sony has a nice backlog of exclusives, but the PS4 Pro is already a year old now, CPU/GPU is much weaker, it lacks a 4K Blu-ray drive, and their online play has been a little splotchy. I'm PC master race at heart, but my video card is already several years old now. It runs everything but not well. I'm not quite ready to upgrade to a new rig quite yet, so I figured XB1X could hold me over for a few years and serve as an ultra HD Blu-ray player.

Found Hitman for cheap. Also ordered South Park and Evil Within 2.

Will probably get Inside and Cuphead. Considering Edith Finch and Little Nightmares.

Anthem and Emtro Exodus look nice for 2018.

Found Hitman for cheap. Also ordered South Park and Evil Within 2.

Will probably get Inside and Cuphead. Considering Edith Finch and Little Nightmares.

Anthem and Emtro Exodus look nice for 2018.

Also, consider Ori and the blind forest. Excellent metroidvania platformer if you like brilliant Indie titles.

I believe the sequel drops next year.

Have the One S, I do like the HDR option and full color spectrum options.....but still can't bitstream or passthrough true HD sound despite it's 4k blu ray player...

wtf son, the PS3 had true HD audio on top of normal 5.1/7.1 and DD/DTS uncompressed

My plan was to wait till the x came out but goddamn it the olive green battlefield s was so sexy that I had to buy it. I think some day down the road I will get the x unless they make a sexy looking one before to long

I see great deals on 4KHDR TV's all the time, but I'm going to wait and see when/if broadcasters/cable are going to make the upgrade to 4K anytime soon.

I love my Xbone and I still play Titanfall2 daily. The community is strong and can always find a game. I'm still a PC master racer thanks to @GhostZ06 but I LOVE that pro controller!

I see great deals on 4KHDR TV's all the time, but I'm going to wait and see when/if broadcasters/cable are going to make the upgrade to 4K anytime soon.

I love my Xbone and I still play Titanfall2 daily. The community is strong and can always find a game. I'm still a PC master racer thanks to @GhostZ06 but I LOVE that pro controller!

kind of already happened. When your ready pops, ill dig up some OLED 4k tvs for ya.

I use the my Xbox for multiplayer. Microsoft's live service is still far superior to Sony's. The PS4 is used for single player games. Sony's exclusives piss all over Microsoft's. It's not even a competition at this point.

Just got the Xbox One X about two hours ago, I basically just play racing games so the PS4 Pro my bro bought me is slowly gathering dust.

The only PS4 exclusives I'm interesting in are some of the imports (yeah Gundam Breaker 3!) but until Battle Operation 2 comes out next year I might as well put it back in it's box... especially since it has started making stupid loud noises.

I have one and never use it because I think it’s garbage. I am excited to see what the One X does though, hopefully it lives up to the hype behind it

I have one since launch. Didn't buy the PS4 at the time because the price was almost double in my country because god and Sony knows why.

But I don't regret, the only game I want to play over there is Bloodborne.

...that trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that roasted Manningtree ox with pudding in his belly, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?
This language pleases me.

360 games are getting a boost too

GEARS360X.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DREDATORXXXXL
Back