Anyone went to MSG to see an event live ?

Sonny Qc

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I have a deal on bleacher seat for UFC 217.

Never been to MSG.
How's the view Up There ?

Can I expect the crowd to be great in New York for an UFC event ?

Conflicted, I host every big UFC at my house. (Love it, usualy 10-14 guys shows Up and it always turn into a great party)

But it's been a long Time since my last live event.

When it's GSP in Montréal the crowd is absolutely insane.

I'm scared to be dissapointed in NY.
+ Just to travel to NY with the Hôtel and everything won't be cheap.

Watcha think ?
Any tip ?

@chitoortiz ?

misc-saw-sawing-wood-animation-A7Xn.gif

Sorry

Depends I guess. I almost went and saw Condit vs Maia when it was in Vancouver but didn't. A couple friends went and they said it was a good experience for being a fight fan, but if you're really interested in the fights it's almost better to stay home because is hard to watch live, despite actually being their.

I've never seen mma there, but the Ranger games aren't bad from the nosebleeds. I think the crowd will be excellent.

MMA wasn't legal when I lived there so only been to Rangers games at MSG, but from the bleachers i'm guessing you'll probably be watching the fights on the screens the whole time. Which is pretty much true of any UFC event IMO (unless you get crazy tickets), it's more about being there with the crowd and seeing the walkouts and all that stuff. Whether I had awful or awesome tickets, I've never regretted a live UFC event tho. You should do it

Been there a dozen times including 205. You will not be disappointed. MSG is circular so the view from high is usually pretty good.

Tried to go to 205. Tickets were sold out within the first 5 minutes but then available on Ticketmaster for $600 (nosebleeds).

Fucking bs.

Are you sure that when you host parties for the ppv, it's not between 9-13 people, or 11-15?<23>

Tried to get tickets to watch mike tyson masturbate. But it sold out.

I was just joshin' ya cuz you're French.

It's tricky because 'saw' is past tense, but 'see' would have been the proper word in your sentence.

"Has anyone been to MSG to see an event live"

Just a joke my friend

Last edited:
Back