Television Anyone watching Ozark? (Season 3 - March 27)

HwoarangStyle

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
New netflix show starring Jason Bateman. Its a pretty dark show about a financier who is laundering money for a mexican cartel, shit hits the fan and he has to go to this place called Lake of the Ozarks. Getting a real Breaking Bad vibe, only two episodes in but it seems super solid so far.

I'd probably watch it if Jason Bateman's in it.
hes the main character, and i think hes directing it all. i know i seen directed by jason bateman after the first two episodes. but yeah hes good shit.

200.webp

hes the main character, and i think hes directing it all. i know i seen directed by jason bateman after the first two episodes. but yeah hes good shit.

200.webp
Sweet!

Now if it involves money laundering, I'm definitely gonna watch this.

I'm pumped for this one as I love me some Jason Bateman. The story sounds pretty badass as well.

I'll for sure check this out. It looks interesting.

Does it have any actors that I've heard of? Where does it take place?

New netflix show starring Jason Bateman. Its a pretty dark show about a financier who is laundering money for a mexican cartel, shit hits the fan and he has to go to this place called Lake of the Ozarks. Getting a real Breaking Bad vibe, only two episodes in but it seems super solid so far.

Never heard of it, but Ill give it a shot!
Jason Bateman doesnt do too many serious roles but he's pretty good at it

Does it have any actors that I've heard of? Where does it take place?

lol.

no. and in mexico i think. pretty sure i read mexico.

also the title is "Ozark". not Ozarks. the actual city in Missouri is "Lake Ozark". The entire area is called lake of the ozarks. its a nationally known party lake.

A friend of mine tipped me off to this. Apparently it just dropped on Netflix.

Interesting to see Jason Bateman in a role like this.

Premise: A Chicago-based financial advisor secretly relocates his family to the Missouri Ozarks when his dealings with a drug cartel go awry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back