Anyone watch One Punch Man?

Not a big anime fan but One Punch Man is great.

Rewatching it now because of this thread.

My kid used to show me clips of opm and I never liked them. Watched a whole episode with him once and watched the series after that. Was great.

The writer was a major dbz fan and it’s a satirical poke at dbz and some of his other favorite anime appaerently.

It's back on hulu. First 2 episodes pick up where they left off in shining fashion.

Love the hero dynamics they're exploiting this season.

It's back on hulu. First 2 episodes pick up where they left off in shining fashion.

I cant wait to see Garou vs Metal Bat. Garou has shot into the top 5 of my all time favorite villains list.

I cant wait to see Garou vs Metal Bat. Garou has shot into the top 5 of my all time favorite villains list.
He is more of a anti hero the deeper you get into the series, he has a biting aopinion on the nature of Heroes and Villains in that world.

He is more of a anti hero the deeper you get into the series, he has a biting aopinion on the nature of Heroes and Villains in that world.

True. I actually like how the manga has been focused more on him than Saitama.

After this week, hes up there. Still cant handle Saitama but now hes on Garou's radar.

True. I actually like how the manga has been focused more on him than Saitama.
Garo has a higher ceiling for character development. Saitama is already developed per se and the only thing that's making people watch him is to get a glimpse of his past. That and him being sanctimonious 2 episodes in is very unlike his idgaf attitude.

Need to check Netflix and see if it’s up

I only watch hentai, is hentai considered anime?

At some point I'll watch season 2 but I pirate less these days and no legal way to watch in Canada right now.

thought about making tasteless joke involving Tyreek Hill.
can't.
hope the fuck goes to jail.

Loving the big bro/lil bro relationship Garo has with a random kid.

Back