Anyone watch One Punch Man?

Hunter X Hunter is a better yuyu hakasho by the same creator.
Full metal alchemist: brotherhood is also really good.
One punch man is really good but I think it only has 10 episodes

All casual friendly and high action

i love OPM; hopefully they come out with season two. if you enjoy OPM, watch mob psycho 100. its made by the same guy and very entertaining.

i just started watching my hero academia; basically a high school for super heroes. fun and entertaining

I would recommend 3 anime to non anime fans. OPM is one of them, the others being Attack on Titan and Death Note.
cool, im not really an anime fan but i love one punch man so this holds true. will check out those others you mentioned now.

I thought it was excellent, had me litterally LOLing, and left me thirsty for more. First Anime I watched in years.

cool, im not really an anime fan but i love one punch man so this holds true. will check out those others you mentioned now.
You dont know how lucky you are to be watching Death Note for the first time. Enjoy it. Its a more thriller type show than action though but the premise and execution is so good, its so binge-able.

Make sure to watch dubbed.

AOT has 2 seasons, enjoy. This is more casual friendly with the epic scale, and is drastically different to DN. Great premise with excellent execution, youre gonna love the twists and turns later on.

Finished it a few days ago, i thought it was excellent, hilarious at times. Loved how ridiculous the whole thing is.

It's really good.

If you enjoyed one piece you will definitely like OPM. He's similar to luffy in a lot of ways.

I need a new show to watch. I heard it was good. I like Animes like YuYu Hackashow and DBZ and one peice so it came reccomended by a friend.

I dont know much about it. Is it a comedy? I like my anime more action based.
it is good if u watch a few end up liking. i would also recommend Mob Psycho 100
tumblr_oavtctU7fF1qimk8ao1_540.gif

It’s great. Search online for the OVAs after you finish season 1.

You dont know how lucky you are to be watching Death Note for the first time. Enjoy it. Its a more thriller type show than action though but the premise and execution is so good, its so binge-able.

Make sure to watch dubbed.

AOT has 2 seasons, enjoy. This is more casual friendly with the epic scale, and is drastically different to DN. Great premise with excellent execution, youre gonna love the twists and turns later on.
Why dubbed? Subtitles are the way to go with anime.

I just finished the hero registry episode. Really good so far. I just wish it was dubbed because when the colors are white I can't see the text.

Funny stuff though. Really dry humor which is my favorite.

Also lol at 100 pushups a day

No. But I'm tempted to try his work out routine.

Great show. Can't wait for season 2

i don't really like anime but i watched this at a friend's request and it was pretty hysterical.

Excellent show. Good mix of comedy and action with great animation.

My favorite scene was when he went for the Hero Registry try-outs.. That 60s or 90s had me giggling hard. I disliked the last epi, the colors are way too demanding for my old eyes.

It have excellent graphics/animations. I don't watch much anime to compare though.

Yeah. The anime is nice. The original manga is cool. And the redone manga is even better. Only thing I'd I wish the original manga written by ONE was still releasing chapters as quickly as in the begginning.

People itt who mentioned parody/comedy haven't seen Gintama.

Back