Anyone watch One Punch Man?

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I need a new show to watch. I heard it was good. I like Animes like YuYu Hackashow and DBZ and one peice so it came reccomended by a friend.

I dont know much about it. Is it a comedy? I like my anime more action based.

Checked out a few episodes. It was okay, but anime fans(which I am not) seem to really dig it. It's a solid mix of comedy and action though. .

It has a lot of action so you're well set.

Remember to bring your game face.maxresdefault.jpg

I need a new show to watch. I heard it was good. I like Animes like YuYu Hackashow and DBZ and one peice so it came reccomended by a friend.

comedic, heavy amounts of action, very well animated

Im gonna start it tonight after I finish the Nibbler documentary

Yu yu hakusho and DBZ were fucking awesome. OPM is good too but different style wise

Opm is the best anime currently running by far imo

It's really funny. The whole series is on Netflix.

it's so funny. Hoping season 2 keeps the lolz

and I usually hate anime. Fucking still frames with 3-4 minutes of internal dialogue drive me nuts.

its a comedy, i consider it kinda a spoof of anime, maybe thats why i like it though, it playfully pokes fun at other popular animes

It breaks through barriers when it comes to anime. If you like comedy and parody, and are tired of hero movies and comics, watch it. It picks at all the annoying tropes in the funniest way. I don't like anime and still watch this. Because it's so funny and intelligent.

Watch it, it holds the secret training techniques that are required to become the most powerful thing in the universe.

I watched the first 2 episodes and liked it a lot to be honest. It's kinda funny

I would recommend 3 anime to non anime fans. OPM is one of them, the others being Attack on Titan and Death Note.

I love that show. I don't watch anime much, but I consider it to be more a parody or spoof of anime and comic tropes yet still maintaining a story compelling enough to stand on its own.

My gf watches all the dumbest anime in the world ranging from harem anime to cliche cheesy high school romance drama anime, but thinks OPM looks too stupid to watch. That hurts me a bit.

Speaking of, supposedly for season 2, the animation team will be different. The anime studio animating the new season primarily dabbles in romance anime, like 12 romance shows per every 1 action.
Why?

OPM is good, but remember it's only 1 season as of now. If you watch it and enjoy it you might also like Psycho Mob 100. Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood is also great. If you like Yu Yu Hakasho I would consider watching Hunter x Hunter. Just a few among many good anime. If you want a longer anime, you could try Gintama, although it starts off very slow and some will argue most of the episodes are just fillers with a bunch of gag/trolling/character building. However when it peaks, it peaks hard and is probably one of the greatest anime to watch when it does reach that peak. It helps to be familiar with other anime too as many of it's references/gags are towards other anime/manga.

I really think you are going to like One Punch Man. It's hard to communicate why it's so good.

Back