Anyone watch "Big Mouth" on Netflix?

Season 2 is out. What are you gonna do?

I liked the first season. Gonna start the second tonight.

This show is freaking genius.

You'll know right away if this show is for you. Shouldn't take more than one episode. It's hilarious, sweet, and honest. It somehow manages to elicit flashbacks of trauma and nostalgic fondness simultaneously. Jason Mantzoukas's (Rafi from The League) character Jay is the most exaggerated, but he might be the funniest outside the hormone monsters. Would wife a grown-up Missy. Maya Rudolph deserves some kind of Emmy for her voice work.

Episode 5 of s1 is show that incels everywhere could probably benefit from viewing. I would much prefer they watch this episode to shooting up bars & grills of hot dancing girls.

Not heard of it, will have to check it out. Will report back. Looks like near 90% of the posts itt regarding the show are positive, so that’s a good sign..

Do they talk about cocks, cunts, and cum?
Wow, these guys are edgy...

Kroll sucks.

Do they talk about cocks, cunts, and cum?
Wow, these guys are edgy...

Kroll sucks.
It's a reflection on the awkwardness and confusion inherent to puberty. If they didn't talk about these things it flat out wouldn't be accurate.

Coach Steve is just an insanely funny character

I've had it on while I do shit around the house but I haven't really paid attention to it. I love the idea of a masturbation\puberty monster though or whatever the hell that thing is. Soon as I saw that I was like "Damn that's a good idea".

i swear we have another thread on this.

maybe i posted in the sticky, but yeah, loved it.

I don't like scenes with males masterbating. Gross to me. But the other scenes are hysterical. Wish the animation was better.

Your alien av looks like it's masturbating with an O face but you cropped it out.

I freaking love it. The Hormone Monsters are some of the funniest shit ive seen in a while, probably because they are so relatable to being that age for me

i swear we have another thread on this.

maybe i posted in the sticky, but yeah, loved it.
I merged 2-3 different threads I found in a search, here, before I commented.

Back