Anyone use TWINS glove and/or NO HAND WRAPS

I agree that wraps are vital, and I use them 99 percent of the time. I disagree about the using just wraps for the bag over using just gloves for the bag - I've done the wraps thing and was left with no skin on my prominent knuckles. I've done no wraps with both bag mitts and larger gloves - I definitely don't swing for the fences, but I can get work in. I've forgotten my wraps a couple of times and just decided to go commando.

1. Don't spar with 8 oz gloves. It is a dick move. And you are obviously a novice, so your control is not going to be there even if it was a good idea.

how do you know he's obviously a novice?

Good last Q as tbh I came away with no idea how experienced he is. You'd hope someone sparring in 8oz gloves were very experienced and only sparring with very experienced people too.

I agree that wraps are vital, and I use them 99 percent of the time. I disagree about the using just wraps for the bag over using just gloves for the bag - I've done the wraps thing and was left with no skin on my prominent knuckles.
that's because you have baby skin whereas my skin is all hard and manly and stuff with loads of cool scars and junk and flame tattoos everywhere to make it extra tough

Because he is sparring with 8 oz gloves - which many, if not most, gyms wouldn't even allow.

Good last Q as tbh I came away with no idea how experienced he is. You'd hope someone sparring in 8oz gloves were very experienced and only sparring with very experienced people too.

that's because you have baby skin whereas my skin is all hard and manly and stuff with loads of cool scars and junk and flame tattoos everywhere to make it extra tough

I like my baby skin.

@akatsukix, maybe he trains at a secret ninja gym where they can get away with ninja shit. Looked up your name lol

My hands feel naked without wraps. Well...technically they ARE naked without wraps, but you get my drift.

Not only do they provide a layer of support, but help to absorb some of that nasty moisture that develops inside your gloves.

I'm with the others...wear the wraps and have your gloves conform to the extra volume that the wraps add. If you use 180s, maybe go down to 120s or if it's REALLY that uncomfortable, the 108s.

The way in which handwraps protect your hand is totally different from how gloves do. Obviously gloves provide a protective barrier, and this is not what handwraps are meant to do. You can have awesome gloves but you should still wear handwraps.

Wait, so you just put a bunch of socks into a glove to stretch it out? Is this effective? If it is, doesn't it stretch out everything? (Is that the goal--instead of focusing on certain parts that might be tight?)

Sorry for all the questions. I'm curious about this.
well the question i want to ask is do you want to spend a few weeks breaking them in with your hands where its uncomfortable or do u wanna fit them in a little by shoving socks inside them.

well the question i want to ask is do you want to spend a few weeks breaking them in with your hands where its uncomfortable or do u wanna fit them in a little by shoving socks inside them.
Let me answer your question with another question: how many professional boxers do you see walking around with socks in their gloves? Not many.

Jk. I tried the sock thing. Works great.

Let me answer your question with another question: how many professional boxers do you see walking around with socks in their gloves? Not many.

Jk. I tried the sock thing. Works great.
lmao

it helps open them up :)

Just got the same gloves in that TS bought

Fuckng tight as hell and not much wrist support - def need to use wraps. I'm going to do the sock thing for a few nights until I head to the gym

Back