Anyone up-to-date on all the Jon Jones PED drama?

But he brings the bacon for uncle Dana.

Not saying that is right, but what will possibly happen. I'm just not sure how fed up is Dana with him and how people will react when he comes back, for all that I care everyone in UFC is on steroids.

well when he back in 2022 not sure how many people will care.

Jones will get no more than 1 year max.

his only legacy is as a drug cheater. 4 failed tests that must be a record or something.

I wish jon would just crawl under a rock and stay there.

usada not worried about jon passing a poly graph test or what ever bs that malik is saying.
LMAO at this ill informed nonsense. Clear frame job. Dana already explaining to DC that he has to give the belt back to the real champ.

LMAO at this ill informed nonsense. Clear frame job. Dana already explaining to DC that he has to give the belt back to the real champ.

clear drug cheater. how many failed drug tests does a person need to fail for you to see the fight

Wel his cocaine problem had allowed PEDs to enter his system

USADA is going to test the cocaine that was “tainted” with steroids

Dick pills and cut cocaine, Im free bitches

on roids. looks like jon is to scared to fight dc clean.

jon is just a loser.
So salty lol.
SandyUnsightlyErin.gif

on roids. looks like jon is to scared to fight dc clean.

jon is just a loser.
Lol at taking comfort in an obvious frame job. Even USADA couldn't find a way to attempt to invalidate the first time Jones made DC cry.

I rather see the GOAT fighting while he’s still in his prime.
Gsp is out of his prime though

Ooh u meant jones...no everything jones did is now all b.s as he was chemicaly enhanced,he tapped out before he got in the cage

Gsp is out of his prime though

Ooh u meant jones...no everything jones did is now all b.s as he was chemicaly enhanced,he tapped out before he got in the cage

Nonsense.

Jones's resume > GSP's.

GSP is firmly in 2nd place though, silver medal is not bad.

Why would his manager boast as if they are just going to let him off? That interview was out there and It could just piss the commission off.

Why would his manager boast as if they are just going to let him off? That interview was out there and It could just piss the commission off.

he got to do all the pr he can saying jon is a great guy and all.

most of the world knows he a drug using scum bag,

Nonsense.

Jones's resume > GSP's.

GSP is firmly in 2nd place though, silver medal is not bad.

if jon was the goat he never gotten caught taking peds.

I know the jon jones truthers will follow him no matter what. I just know the facts are he failed 3 drug tests, hada dui and a car wreck that alsmot killed a woman that he ran from cause he was high only to go back to get his pipe and money also cheated on his wife. he wants to act like a man of god but seems to like to breakl the law instead.

im sure u call me a hater and that ok. I much rather enjoy a clean sport

Most likely this is a troll post. I hope this is a troll post.

Jones recieved one year last time, and it wasn't even a steroid. He will ATLEAST see the same, though I think it will be two years. There is zero chance he gets nothing, it was in his system, there will be no change of the NC, JBJ will not get the belt handed it to him.

Back