Anyone up-to-date on all the Jon Jones PED drama?

UFCFreak89

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
So i came across a recent interview with one of his trainers in which he made some pretty bold claims;
  • Jon passed a test prior to the fight then failed the post fight test which showed only a minor amount in his system, then passed another test following this.
  • The above is being stated to be proof that what was in his system had very little effect on Jon's performance and somewhat proves that ingestion was accidental or via contamination due to the small amount traced.
  • Jon will be fighting in 2018, as USADA job is stop people from cheating, and the circumstances lean towards Jon not cheating but, again, suffering from a contamination of some kind.
Has anyone been following this closely? Obviously the above statements are all extremely biased, but was the amount found in Jon's system considered minor and not the usual amount for someone to be caught with?

Video timestamped:

we won't know

until the check clears

or not.

He's innocent and should be free to compete again soon

Free Jones

He failed multiple times?

I might be wrong, but didn't he only fail the A and B sample? This would classify as the same test. I'm hoping someone here has followed this closely and get shed detailed light on the amount that was found in his system compared to the amount that would be found in a usual situation.

Innocent people usually hide from USADA testing under the octagon at their gym, right?

I might be wrong, but didn't he only fail the A and B sample? This would classify as the same test. I'm hoping someone here has followed this closely and get shed detailed light on the amount that was found in his system compared to the amount that would be found in a usual situation.

You ARE wrong.

He had a DOUBLE fail on the original DC rematch.

Then failed AGAIN when the actual rematch occurred, for turinabol.

Also, HIGHLY suspicious T/E levels for the FIRST Cormier fight.

Hopefully USADA pulls something Cyborg-retroactive-TUE-esque and we get to see Jones back after a 1 year suspension (with most of it already served).

Jones vs Brock

he's disgusting and shameless.

dude was lucky af that there were ppl dumb enough to believe his dick pill bullshit.

he's literally fooling you fuckfaces twice.

fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice...

Jon Jones in 10 days:

jon-jones-crying-press-conference-doping.jpg

Even if it was tainted supplements (dont believe it was) he should still get two years minimum if Lyoto got 18 months for fucking DHEA.

I wanna see him come back mainly so DC and Gus can get over themselves. #freethegoat

he's disgusting and shameless.

dude was lucky af that there were ppl dumb enough to believe his dick pill bullshit.

he's literally fooling you fuckfaces twice.

fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice...
Who gives a shit.

Wanna see him fight!

Still a drug cheating scum....

Nah I dont care they are all taking creatine I wanna see him fighting.

Financials are just being worked on to get him back and avoid a proper suspension.

He's innocent and will return to fighting dominance once again, to the dismay of doughboy, the entire LHW division, and many Jones hating cucks on sherdog

Back home for the weekend and we've actually been talking about Jones a lot. Mostly about how much it sucks for Cormier to have his shadow over his reign, but also how many great fights we've been robbed of because of Jones. How did it come so far? Part of me hopes he gets a reduced suspension just so someone can step up and defeat him fair and square.

Still goat!

...never tapped to strikes.

Only minor amounts of a substance found isn't any proof of innocence whatsoever. Think about it - the goal when juicing and competing in tested competition is to mask it entirely. So usually you'll have people doping that never get found out. How much is found just dictates by how much you fucked up in regards to masking your PED usage. If Jones was a one time fuck up, I'd find these stories believable but when you consider he popped multiple times and then consider his character as a person, I really doubt there's more to this case than him being just a run of the mill cheater.

Back