Anyone try Zapp's Voodoo potato chips?

RawHawg

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I haven't gotten them yet, but see them at the store and they have a cool looking bag and seem unique. Has anyone had them, and if so how did you rate them?

61ddmSkpafL._SL1000_.jpg

Go buy a fucking bg TS and report back you chip tease mother fucker.

Just get a bag and find out for yourself, take the plunge!
Gulldamn internet has ruined these kids sense of adventure

I don't like Kettle Cooked chips in general. They're basically just stale chips.

GOAT chips. I try to eat really healthy, but when I see that bag at the grocery store, my will just collapses. Get a bag. Thank me later.

GOAT chips. I try to eat really healthy, but when I see that bag at the grocery store, my will just collapses. Get a bag. Thank me later.

I just bought it, thank you!

Pretty good, I used to get them often but haven't seen them in awhile. They were probably my favorite chip brand for what it's worth.

jesus christ they are like $1 right? just buy them lol.

they are pretty good though. zapps seasons the FUCK out of their chips. flavor overload

How do you rate the heat level on those?

Flawless

It's like Flamin Hot Cheetos, with a way better flavor obviously. They're just hot enough if u eat a reasonable amount at a time. But u can feel some heat if u go crazy and dust the bag in 30 seconds.

Ive been booked on these recently. For being baked they are pretty damn tasty

download-16.jpg

They're pretty good. The seasoning is like drinking vinegar straight from the bottle, if you like that sort of thing.

Voodoo chips are better than sex...................................................………………………………with Lorena Bobbitt

Seriously, thems such good eats!

The flavor is oddly seductive. It seems a bit strange at first, but then you end up just wanting more and more. Great brand and amazing chip. Voodoo and Jalapeno are the two best from Zapps

Back