Anyone try sarms(mk2866/ostarine)

jrleclerc88

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It's tough to find any concrete evidence, most of the information im finding is from the manufacturer. From what I'm gathering its supposed to give you strength gains but more so help with recomp (losing fat and gaining muscle). It's about 140 for the liquid vial which is around a 6 week cycle. Anyone here use this in place of a pro hormone?

No

I'd just use the real gear that you actually know what's in there
And stay away from pro hormones

There's no such thing as a free lunch. I've read countless anecdotes of guys who have done SARMs cycles and the conclusion is that it is absolutely suppressive. And the older you are, the more suppressive it is. So why would you do it if you'll need a full PCT to recover anyway for a fraction of the gains of T?

There's no such thing as a free lunch. I've read countless anecdotes of guys who have done SARMs cycles and the conclusion is that it is absolutely suppressive. And the older you are, the more suppressive it is. So why would you do it if you'll need a full PCT to recover anyway for a fraction of the gains of T?

annnnnd... that's compete horseshit. am 37 years old, just finished 7 weeks of ostarine and even wrote up a detailed weekly report in the thread linked earlier. The shit absolutely works and saw zero side effects. There are also several others in there that have used it recently and speak very highly of it.

Ostarine is very different from LGD, that will absolutely need PCT.

annnnnd... that's compete horseshit. am 37 years old, just finished 7 weeks of ostarine and even wrote up a detailed weekly report in the thread linked earlier. The shit absolutely works and saw zero side effects. There are also several others in there that have used it recently and speak very highly of it.

Ostarine is very different from LGD, that will absolutely need PCT.
The logs I've read showed bloodwork results before and after. T was tanked for weeks after cycle. You may not be as sensitive to the effects, but it will get you with repeated cycles.

Good luck.

The logs I've read showed bloodwork results before and after. T was tanked for weeks after cycle. You may not be as sensitive to the effects, but it will get you with repeated cycles.

Good luck.

It could be that or the fact that many times, people that try this type of substance have also tried a lot of other shit previously and fuck knows what that junk has done to their body, whereas I have never taken anything stronger than creatine before this.

From what I have looked at, it is mildly suppressive at worst (when taken in sensible doses) and your T should quickly return to normal afterwards. I'm still leaving plenty of time between runs though.

Back