Anyone try kratom?

Tossed-and-washed ~2g of red Bali. Feels like spacey caffeine but without any of the physical energy. In fact, physical activity felt unusually taxing. Didn't do shit for pain-relief either. No thanks.
With Kratom initially you have to experiment with the dose to see what works for you. If you take too little you will either feel nothing or just weird and taking too much will make you sick. Gotta tweak it a bit.

Never

But I've done heroin, oxy, and morphine

Opiates are the best drug I've ever done

Well, my mother uses kratom to fight pain attacks.

She uses my cark to increase pleasure attacks.

So, it offsets.

Another necro white belt thread from you. Like all your other posts.

Quella bocchinara di tua madre.

Took it once, felt amazing. Took another type a day or few later, puked and felt like trash. Haven't tried it since.

That shit fucks you up.

With Kratom initially you have to experiment with the dose to see what works for you. If you take too little you will either feel nothing or just weird and taking too much will make you sick. Gotta tweak it a bit.

Forgot to mention the racing thoughts and screaming voices/dissonant music in my head. Thank god for Ativan...

If your predisposed to addiction and addictive behavior.....do yourself a favor...don’t try it...It’s a bitch to quit...

My suggestions would be take a ton of CDB if you want feelings like lorazepam and red maeng da if you want pain relief.
I used Kratom to get off opiates, mainly red maeng da.
I use white Bali now, it’s more of a stimulant for me.

Sounds dumb. Just smoke weed or do edibles.

Caffeine + THC is a great combo.

Feels real nice but It fucked my liver enzymes up drinking it like coffee every day.

I took it twice and it did nothing for me. The second time I took more and it gave me a little buzz I think.

No but I can't wait to try some. They always talk it up on Legion of Skanks and Real Ass Podcast

It's addictive and has no real upside if you're not using it to get off opiates. It's an absolute miracle drug for quitting opiates but if you're not using it for that I'd stay away from it.

I use it occasionally, it gets me feeling a bit spacey yet also dialed-in at the same time. Don't really know how to exactly describe it, it isn't like a true "high" like weed/alcohol or anything like that. It also absolutely nukes emotions for better or for worse, which can be great for getting stuff done but not good if you plan on doing much socializing.

Until weed is legalized in my state (things are in motion, or so I hear), I was looking into something to help me relax. Benzos would be my drug of choice as lorazepam is pretty much everything I want out of a relaxant (aside from risk of addiction and brain damage). Read a lot about kratom and was wondering how it stacks up? It's legal where I am for now.

I hear meth is great for productivity and sleep.

Back