Anyone tried Koryo BBQ?

I'll give it a try next time I see one. The food does look very good.

The taste is great, also try the garlic potatoes and the burger I hear is good as well.

thumb_600.jpg

I am craving place like CRAZY!!!

KORYO_NEW-STORE_TorontoEatonCentre.jpg

This place is the most magical BBQ place ever and one of the few reasons I don't go fully meat free.

Its such a magically tasty place considering its mall food. Yet its the most classiest mall food ever.
1flcm8.jpg

Never heard of it. Where is it located?

This place ain't so bad either if you are in the mood for chicken. I've been to one in Maryland
bonchon-korean-fried-chicken-charlotte.jpg

bonchon_chicken_eater.jpg

I've eaten there a few times. It's pretty good for food court standards.

This place ain't so bad either if you are in the mood for chicken. I've been to one in Maryland

Koryo is in Canada and random countries like Dubai. But mainly in Canada.

I've eaten there a few times. It's pretty good for food court standards.

Amen to that!

Ogata, I have not tried. Cannot confirm or disagree with your opinion as it is nowhere near me but I will take your word for it and trust you on this one.

its in NYC and NJ too, very tasty

Just due a water/tea fast for a day and then follow it up with a fruit juice fast. Two days of fasting means that you have created the sodium deficiency for this delicious meal that maybe high in sodium and yet your deficiency of the sodium will negate the negative effect.

Or don’t worry about the sodium content of a single meal in your otherwise-healthy routine.

Or don’t worry about the sodium content of a single meal in your otherwise-healthy routine.

Well the problem is, my healthy routine tends to be towards the extreme spectrum which means low sodium and or depending on day, low fat and low carb. Great for cleaning the system but I do create a fluctuation of needs and deficiency for myself.

Its like health is something not designed to be mastered but rather maintained because its always fluctuating and what you need today is what something you may not need tomorrow.

I'll check it out whenever I get a craving for dog

Hey man that's not cool!

Its chicken and beef. Also its a Korean-Canadian fusion and they have vegan and low carb options if you have special dietary needs.

Back