Anyone tried Koryo BBQ?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This place is the most magical BBQ place ever and one of the few reasons I don't go fully meat free.

Lunch+Special.jpg

Mega+Combo.jpg

348s.jpg

Its such a magically tasty place considering its mall food. Yet its the most classiest mall food ever. The only place were the food looks EXACTLY like the picture!

The Koryo near me closed down years ago due to mall renovation and them not renewing their lease. But recently I found one near my work area and I am looking forward to visiting it again!

i have walked by it a few times in the food court close to where i work but i am worried about the amount of sodium...

i have walked by it a few times in the food court close to where i work but i am worried about the amount of sodium...

Just due a water/tea fast for a day and then follow it up with a fruit juice fast. Two days of fasting means that you have created the sodium deficiency for this delicious meal that maybe high in sodium and yet your deficiency of the sodium will negate the negative effect.

Best way is to potassium load before and after...baked potato and a low sodium v8 will clean the salt right out.

This place is the most magical BBQ place ever and one of the few reasons I don't go fully meat free.

Lunch+Special.jpg

Mega+Combo.jpg

348s.jpg

Its such a magically tasty place considering its mall food. Yet its the most classiest mall food ever. The only place were the food looks EXACTLY like the picture!

The Koryo near me closed down years ago due to mall renovation and them not renewing their lease. But recently I found one near my work area and I am looking forward to visiting it again!
What's your hourly wage?

Pepsi?

<DisgustingHHH>

Haven't tried, but haven't been in a mall to shop in forever.

for fast food, it's alright I guess.

Get some legit korean BBQ at a sit down restaurant though, you'll never look at this place the same way again

I like their chicken sandwich with the fries. I assume this isn't authentic though.

I like their chicken sandwich with the fries. I assume this isn't authentic though.
well I hope they aren't serving dog meat...

for fast food, it's alright I guess.

Get some legit korean BBQ at a sit down restaurant though, you'll never look at this place the same way again

Tried one, didn't like it and the service was horrid. Perhaps I didn't visit the right place but either way, bad experience was had which turned me off.

That and I usually eat raw foods and fast due to shitty metabolism and so I rarely get to treat myself to a cooked meal and when I do, I prefer something that delivers consistency.

Tried one, didn't like it and the service was horrid. Perhaps I didn't visit the right place but either way, bad experience was had which turned me off.

That and I usually eat raw foods and fast due to shitty metabolism and so I rarely get to treat myself to a cooked meal and when I do, I prefer something that delivers consistency.

Yeah you didn't go to a decent place, then
I've literally never met a single person who likes steak, meats, etc,and didn't like legit korean bbq. It's amazing.

Service doesn't even really matter to me, youre cooking your own food anyways

Pepsi?

<DisgustingHHH>

Haven't tried, but haven't been in a mall to shop in forever.

I rarely go to malls and if I do it has to be at hours that are quite. Nothing more energy consuming than a busy mall.

Yeah you didn't go to a decent place, then
I've literally never met a single person who likes steak, meats, etc,and didn't like legit korean bbq. It's amazing.

Service doesn't even really matter to me, youre cooking your own food anyways

The thing is, decent places don't seem like a good place for going alone. The setting seems like its for those who travel and eat in groups.

110420.jpg

Going to the mall means I go in, get a good looking meal and don't have to deal with a rude server which annoys me and takes away from the occasion of enjoying a cooked meal.

Its funny, when I was young and healthy, I was too broke to eat. Now I have money but now I am older and problems with freakishly slow metabolism means that I have to be extremely careful with my food consumption otherwise I would look like those fat acceptance idiots!

On the upside, if there is ever a crisis and I find myself without food, I could probably out live everyone.

I rarely go to malls and if I do it has to be at hours that are quite. Nothing more energy consuming than a busy mall.

The thing is, decent places don't seem like a good place for going alone. The setting seems like its for those who travel and eat in groups.

110420.jpg

Going to the mall means I go in, get a good looking meal and don't have to deal with a rude server which annoys me and takes away from the occasion of enjoying a cooked meal.

Its funny, when I was young and healthy, I was too broke to eat. Now I have money but now I am older and problems with freakishly slow metabolism means that I have to be extremely careful with my food consumption otherwise I would look like those fat acceptance idiots!

On the upside, if there is ever a crisis and I find myself without food, I could probably out live everyone.
I'll give it a try next time I see one. The food does look very good.

When I was up in Atlanta recently, I had Korean for the first time in a long time. Wasn't BBQ but it was bomb. Atlanta has a large Korean population and lots of Korean restaurants. Not so much here. I might have to seek out one around here, though...

When I was up in Atlanta recently, I had Korean for the first time in a long time. Wasn't BBQ but it was bomb. Atlanta has a large Korean population and lots of Korean restaurants. Not so much here. I might have to seek out one around here, though...

I work in ATL. Haven't had korean down here yet, but I used to work near Korean town in NYC and the BBQ and fried chicken was fucking good.

I work in ATL. Haven't had korean down here yet, but I used to work near Korean town in NYC and the BBQ and fried chicken was fucking good.
Cool. I'm seriously considering moving to Atlanta. I spent a fair amount of money escaping Irma. Nothing that would put me out, but not a process I would care to repeat on a semi-regular basis. Probably more the overall process than the money itself. I could get a nice little McMansion in Atlanta and not have to worry about this stuff as much.

Cool. I'm seriously considering moving to Atlanta. I spent a fair amount of money escaping Irma. Nothing that would put me out, but not a process I would care to repeat on a semi-regular basis. Probably more the overall process than the money itself. I could get a nice little McMansion in Atlanta and not have to worry about this stuff as much.

There are a fucking ton of jobs in atlanta-- Especially IT

Now, depending on where you live now, Georgia is probably cheaper to live. Although inside 285 is gonna be expensive. I live in a suburb north of ATL that is pretty fucking sweet.

Back