Anyone think it was an early stoppage with Fedor/Mitrione?

jenlan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm not saying it was and to be honest I don't know what to think. But this is Fedor after all. It looked like he was out but he was obviously going for an armbar(kimura) when big Dan stepped in. Now I realize that it wasn't Mitrione that Fedor was going for the kimura on, it was Big Dan. But still, if Big Dan wouldn't have stepped in, wouldn't have Mitrione been the one in the kimura or at least trying to escape it which would cause him to stop punching for a brief moment while Fedor at least tried to get to a better position? I realize Fedor had just been rocked so for him to pull off a kimura right then and there sounds crazy but we've seen it before with Mir/Nog 2.

giphy.gif

I think it was more of a slip, Fedor didn't get hit solidly. He knew mitriones only chance was to catch him early in the fight and he was baiting mitrione to the ground. I think if it went another ten to fifteen seconds he was going to armbar Matt. He also wasn't even hurt as he jumped right up after the stoppage without so much as a mark.

Fedor clearly was throwing his legs up for a triangle, terrible stoppage.

20170624090644_1DX_3030.JPG
Nah he was completely cold, stiff as a board. Shocked they didn't put him on the stretcher.

You could see from a different view that Fedor was out.

Sure it was an early stoppage, if you wanted to see Fedor put into a lifelong coma.

In this case, there was no way Fedor is coming out of Mitriones monster smashes. He is just too big, strong and fast. Even if it was an early stoppage, fedor would have only taken more damage. Its good it was stopped.

Fedor was about to win by gogo.

Yes. Fedor was literally seconds away from breaking Meatheads hands on his head.

I thought it should have been stopped the second Fedor entered the US.

Yes it pissed me off that Fedor didnt get to work his ironface technique on meatheads hands properly. Bad stoppage.

No the ref was pretty much like
"Fedor you just got knocked the Fuck Out"
Bless you die hard Fedor boys tho

If anyone thinks this fight was an early stoppage they remind me of how Seanbaby describes the Japanese Judges for K-1 when Musashi fought . . .

The 10 Most Insane Acts of Violence in Kickboxing History
Musashi is also a karate fighter, and in his prime he was a mix of twitchy reflexes and Japanese unkillability. This was not his prime. This was towards the end of a tough career of being 40 pounds lighter than every opponent. Plus, as a Japanese hero, biased judges always sent his fights into extra "tie-breaking" rounds. Musashi could get pummeled into an amublance and the judges would chase after it to tell him he still has an extra round to fight. If you punch Musashi in the eye, the Japanese judges write that down as "Musashi sternly gazes at opponent's honorless fist: 75 points." When Musashi dies, Japanese ringside teams will exhume his body for a tie-breaker round against the robots that killed him.

Yes, Fedor's brain wasn't splattered all over the canvas yet.

Fedor fans.

My god.

if you were asking for fedor vs pezao or hendo.....but matt tko'ed him
-maybe with pezao the fight would have last 1 more minute, and if the goat would be mount and gnp again stop the fight by tko....eye injury
-in the hendo fight i never saw a great angle of the tko, but i think fedor would have lost by ko.....''but fedor said the referee stopped early'' maybe he was tko when he spoke.....<Fedor23>
-matt tko him
Sorry but only idiotic fanboys that don't care about his health wanted that fight to continue.

Back