Anyone think Conor is doing all these shenanigans to get out the Tony fight ?

If he really is getting coked out his mind and brutally assaulting people, then it's very sad. He's a charismatic and talented guy, and it's looking like he's letting it all go down the drain due to drugs.

Cocaine can be amazing and so brutal at the same time

I don't think he's scared of Tony at all.

Any smart lightweight would be more scared of a healthy Khabib than Tony.

Strong chance that Conor sends Tony to the shadow realm with a barrage of newly-improved boxing combos.

Kevin Lee is the only guy that would have an easier time with Khabib than Tony, because he could neutralise Khabib's wrestling and is a better striker.

"Newly improved boxing combos."

I do hope you're trying to be funny with that re(tard)mark.

Tony%2BFerguson%2BRear%2BNaked%2BChokes%2BGleison%2BTibau%2BUFC%2B184.gif
Try to hit a ref didnt work. So hes trying to hit civilians in a bar. Does anyone see this as a pathetic attempt to get out the Tony fight lol ? Incoming Conor runs someone over with a car next lol. Dude is doing everything to get himself out of being strangled lol. Dude might commit homicide to get out of having to defend that belt against Tony lol.

He is. Conor is a tactician who preys on the gullibility of his fans. Everything he does has a backup excuse.

Strong chance that Conor sends Tony to the shadow realm with a barrage of newly-improved boxing combos.
Ha! Gold.........................How about Conor's newly-improved barrage of ducking techniques?

MacHatter is doing all these shenanigans because he is all coked up on snap crackle pop, and I mean rice krispies, they're a helluva treat.

Back