Anyone take CBD oil?

I hear the topical creams/lotions work well. Anyone have 1st hand experience?

Don't care about price, let me know if they work better if you pay for more expensive brand. Hell yes nugent tried some bc of rogan and says it works great. I know people with terrible joint pain and other lingering injuries that have terrible pain. I'd buy this for them in an instant of i that worked. Just don't want to spend 100 and get ripped off

Yep, this guy and Cheese get(themselves) banned and we get two complete idiot thread starters in their place.

My friend has cancer and has been in a lot of pain. 2 nights ago I picked up the formula 1 oil and it gave her instant relief after applying it topically. She was grateful and amazed.

Note: she used formula 1. I don't know if formula 2 is as effective. image.png

Taste? Thought they came in capsules.
They do, they come in all kinds of forms, sublingual oil, capsules, edibles (gummies, etc), vape oil, skin cream, etc.

no but my friend used it and said it tasted horrible and gave him headaches so he stopped, he used to smoke weed but he got a similar tension headache from it and dry mouth and cough so he stopped

he said he just takes natural herbs and cleaned up his diet and feels better.
There are some oils and products that are flavored - yes there are some that aren't and don't taste that great. The flavored ones are good - or use caps, gummies, etc.

Could you help a sherdogger out and point me in the right direction? I'm trying to find CBD oil but when I read "CBD hemp oil" and it confuses me. I keep reading CBD oil is better than hemp oil so I see that, and am unsure if thats what im lookong for. I haven't found anything that just says "CBD oil". I've smoked almost every day for 2 years, and am now trying to find a different job and don't want to piss dirty. I get super high depression, and at night is when my anxiety shows up, and it keeps me from getting more than 2-3 hours of sleep at night (when I dont smoke) at the most.
Hey bud, ping me, I'd be happy to make a recommendation.

I’ve taken CBD. Took it for two months to fight inflammation in my shoulder. It seemed like it helped. I didn’t notice any type of change in mood or anything.

If you do CBD, I heard vaping is the most effective.
Vaping is effective, I would also look for nano-CBD - they split the molecules into nano-sized particles which helps with absorbtion

I took some CBD and was disappointed I didn't get high.

my email spam filter has missed dozens of !`~Try C.B.d. oils today!~`! emails on the last two weeks.

And now we have CBD spammers on sherdog.

They do, they come in all kinds of forms, sublingual oil, capsules, edibles (gummies, etc), vape oil, skin cream, etc.

How would you rate the best companies to get your CBD products?

Ive taken CBD before and it actually helped me feel relaxed and less stressed out. I tried the gummies they tasted pretty good! I get better sleep and feel more rested when I take them. If you want to check out some CBD edibles this is a really good site. They have a huge list of stuff and some even cheap.
http://tracking.diamondcbd.com/aff_c?offer_id=45&aff_id=4797

Hello. Anxiety is known to be one of the most common mental illnesses wherein people failed to manage their stress which leads to maladaptive functioning that can affect one's daily living. In recent years, CBD was tested and studies revealed that it has anti-anxiety properties. For more information about CBD oil, visit Whole Family Products.

Biggest scam out there right now.

It does help some but 200 bucks for a eye drop bottle full that lasts maybe 3 weeks is ridiculous.. the price is ridiculous for the real shit ....... the dog shit they sell at vape stores is cheap but worthless.

It does help some but 200 bucks for a eye drop bottle full that lasts maybe 3 weeks is ridiculous.. the price is ridiculous for the real shit ....... the dog shit they sell at vape stores is cheap but worthless.
speaking of which, they market CBD for dogs now.
61YEnUy8fcL.jpg

There are definitely people taking advantage of the whole "CBD" craze that's going around right now. For what you pay for it I don't think the benefits are going to help most people that much. Especially the stuff you can buy online or in cheap stores. Nobody knows where that stuff is made and what it's made of. There is typically no testing and no proof of ingredients done on that stuff.

If you want the real stuff that helps the most you need CBD from the marijuana plant, not from the hemp plant. Get it from a dispensary where the stuff is testing and labeled.

Just like most health fads, Weed is the new cureall.

no but my friend used it and said it tasted horrible and gave him headaches so he stopped, he used to smoke weed but he got a similar tension headache from it and dry mouth and cough so he stopped

he said he just takes natural herbs and cleaned up his diet and feels better.
I can testify that it tastes like shit. I tried it having heard loads of good things about it helping anxiety and stress but it had the opposite effect for me, just made me worse.

Back