Anyone take CBD oil?

Its virtually impossible to eliminate thc from a pure cbd strain; you will still piss hot.
In canada aurora and canntrust make cbd oil strains that are 1mg thc per 1ml and 27mg cbd per 1ml.
Its still in there.
Hemp cbd you wo t have this issue, but its not as good of qualitu of cbd.
There may still be benefits of the terpenes and flavanoids but its not the same.

Like i posted above im glad i posted here because i was convinced that CBD oil has too low amount of THC to show up on a test.

I take it after work and workouts. Sometimes it leaves my body feeling suspended and weightless. Not a bad feeling, just odd. Probably won't pass a piss test if you use the product just keep that in mind.

I wen to go order some for muscle inflammation but I have no earthly clue what I need, what to order, how much to get, and I dont know what way to administer it for best usage.

And no, burnouts, I am not smoking SHIT.

I hit a CBD vape before a show once to help with stage anxiety and I had an amazing set. Zero nerves. A lot of the time I smoke half a joint, take three shots, and chug two red bulls to get state ready and this was even better.

Christ, I hope you don’t mean coconut oil.

I took a heavy, high quality CBD oil regimen for about three months to help with shoulder pain. Experienced literally ZERO benefit.

Look into Kratom. I don't have much experience with it, but from what I have read it could be way more effective for depression, and is also plant based. Check out Red Strain varieties.

I took a heavy, high quality CBD oil regimen for about three months to help with shoulder pain. Experienced literally ZERO benefit.

Look into Kratom. I don't have much experience with it, but from what I have read it could be way more effective for depression, and is also plant based. Check out Red Strain varieties.
Kratom is the shiznittle bam snip snap sack

Just started taking it a few days ago. So far the only difference I feel is I get slightly tired for a few hours but it fades. Going to give it a few weeks before I make a judgement.

If you really want to experience CBD oil you have to spend the $. So many fly by night shit products out there. You need a concentrate..plan on spending between $110 and $140 for a small bottle....if you want the place to purchase PM me...also Kratom, start the day with both..

Tried some from NuLeaf Naturals, very expensive and I couldn't tell if it did anything...

I'm satisfied with a 'cbd dabbers wax' I found after researching. Will be the first google results. Using the Linx hyonos zero vape pen.

Last edited:
What is CBD oil?

I take fish oil. And even though I don't take it like I should, coconut oil is supposed to be fantastic for all kinds of things. Also people would benefit from putting raw honey into their coffee.

A friend used it as a lube. I had to stop all coconut usage for awhile after he told me.

My wife just started. Still too early to tell, but the results are promising. One thing is for sure. Despite being given a regimen by a Dr., there is a ton of experimenting with combinations and amounts to find the sweet spot. She is still looking for that combo.

I’d say go for it. Good luck.

Nice thanks. I had read somewhere that the THC in CBD oil was so low that it wouldn't show up on a drug test. Glad i asked here.

Started smoking 2 years ago to sleep, but i couldn't have imagined the positive effects it would have brought with it. Ive lost 120 pounds since i started smoking (no joke). Besides depression/anxiety I was diagnosed with diverticulitis 5 years back and was able to avoid surgery. doctor at the time also said that he believes i have chrons as well (made all that pain make sense). So they prescribed me a couple of things. Well I didnt follow up after a couple doc visits, and went to the doctor (diff doctor) as recent as October for a general checkup. They took ultrasound of my intestines after i told him what i was diagnosed with and he was surprised at the results, because he couldn't see signs of my previous diagnosis. So surprised that he questioned if I was really diagnosed with that and requested my files from other doc office.

Started 2 years ago just to get sleep, but its been 1.5 years since i started smoking every night, and that's the time it took to lose all that weight. Yeah i eat better food now but really not by that much, if im being completely honest. I started dropping weight and that motivated me to work out. The weight drop though is what made me go to the doc in the first place.

So when ANYONE asks me about herb i swear by it. For all i know im prob more sick than ever but i feel great.

Just for clarification, you've dropped weight smoking which? Weed or pure CBD. And if so, are you vaping?

Just for clarification, you've dropped weight smoking which? Weed or pure CBD. And if so, are you vaping?

Weed. And during the weight loss I was only smoking it by the leaf. Now I live in an area where I can’t have the smell of weed and that’s the only reason I started vaping (which I don’t regret at all)

Back