Anyone surprised Khabib a Russian who barely speaks english out trashed talked Conor?

I am always aggressive, i am married 15 years with kids, i am venting. But i assure you, i am all good bro. You want an e-hug?
Na not needed but its good to know that everything is going well.

:D

Nope because he's not acting. Same reason Nate humiliated Conor on stage. Real talk.

Are you retarded? What does his Wiskey label have to do with his contract with the UFC? Did they go in partners with him? If so, i was not aware, if not, you're an idiot.
If he has his whiskey displayed in the ring when he fights (likely will only be on the canvas for those events), then he exposes his whiskey to millions. All his nuthuggers would buy it, and he makes a buttload more money. It's an extea incentive to fight and would likely cease if he stopped.

Khabib is not the kind of guy who gets shook by flamboyant egomaniacs, I guarantee you there are much tougher people where he's from. That said, the UFC is doing a good job of marketing this fight creating the narrative they have. Mmajunkie writers are playing it up so hard right now, they should just get it over with and suck mcgregor off.

Khabib speaks multiple languages and understands enough English to shoot back at Conor.

Conor calls Khabib a "Chechen" while he doesn't speak much Gaelic anyway. FACTS don't matter in trash talk of this style, it's all trigger fuel for Sherdawggers and couch potatoes to eat up.

Sort of underwhelmed with this conference. Mcgregor had to resort to buddying with Dana who he usually shits on when there is a big crowd.

and he didn't retire immediately. Are you people so retarded. The guy said he was going to retire after this fight, like they have said for about 4 fights now, and I said he just signed an 8 fight contract. This would point to him NOT retiring after this fight. I never said a word about him fighting all 8 fight, just that he isn't retiring right away.

MY point is that Conor's career was a joke, is a joke, and will always be a joke. I don't care if he signs a 50 fight deal.

Khabib-Nurmagomedov-12-696x399.png

Goatbib had Mctapper rattled and did very well considering he barely speaks english. Conor was out of his element without his crowd of idiots and looked like a drunken fool up there. Favorite lines were you tapped out 3 times and even tapped out in boxing. You think your tough but showed up with 40 men to fight me. There were points where Khabib had Conor stumped with no answers or come backs. Bravo Khabib!
Lol you don’t even buy what your selling

And your point is? You do realize just because you sign to fight 8 times, doesn't literally mean you are forced to fight? You do realize a fighter can decide to retire at any point? You really can't be that much of an idiot, i mean a lot us long time members know you are an idiot, but i didn't realize you were that much of one until now.
BTW, legkicktohead was a much better name. Ironically, it would explain how much of an idiot you really are.

You never know he might fight eight more times, as a gate keeper he could really draw a crowd.

So your perception of who has their shit together has no bearing on the fight.

AGAIN, why do you ask? you quoted my initial post where I specifically said it wouldn't necessarily influence the outcome of the fight...so...yeah? lol

So the guy who has finished Aldo, Alvarez, Porier, Mendez, etc is shit. Please let us know who you respect

NOPE

The self-serving prick has undeservedly gotten way too much praise and cash for what he's ACTUALLY done and he rubs it in everyone's faces.

Not surprised. Conor basically fucked himself the whole show

I thought Khabib was pretty bad. His best line was about asking Artem why he let himself get slapped but that wasn't that good. McGregor acts like a yelling buffoon but he dropped some good lines on Khabib.

Nate Diaz is the only guy to out trash talk Mcgregor, and he did it with sheer ignorance. "noone knows what a gazelle is anyway, this is america motherfucker, get it right."

Back