Anyone surprised Khabib a Russian who barely speaks english out trashed talked Conor?

I'm not defending him, I'm slapping down the losers. Also I'm 31.
Lol you sound utterly pathetic. as a 31 year old grown male behaving this way, your parents are ashamed of you I guarantee it.

hahahaha

Lol you sound utterly pathetic. as a 31 year old grown male behaving this way, your parents are ashamed of you I guarantee it.

hahahaha
lol behaving how? Presenting facts to people who were giving uninformed opinions?

and he didn't retire immediately. Are you people so retarded. The guy said he was going to retire after this fight, like they have said for about 4 fights now, and I said he just signed an 8 fight contract. This would point to him NOT retiring after this fight. I never said a word about him fighting all 8 fight, just that he isn't retiring right away.

Khabib - icy cool
Conor - shook af

I am not saying that will influence the outcome of the fight...but one guy has his psychological shit together, and it sure isn't Conor lol
So if conor starches khabib... what then?

Conor looked like a drugged out drunk...while K looked like a stone cold killer....cant wait for the reality to set in as Conor realizes what he got himself into...lol

He may, or he may not. But signing an 8 fight contract doesn’t prove anything. It was probably just part of a deal he struck to get his whisky sponsorship on his fights. The UFC needs Conor more than he needs them, so locking into a long term contract really only benefits the UFC.

It absolutely proves he’s not retiring after this fight. Even suggest otherwise is ridiculous. He’s not going anywhere.

And your point is? You do realize just because you sign to fight 8 times, doesn't literally mean you are forced to fight? You do realize a fighter can decide to retire at any point? You really can't be that much of an idiot, i mean a lot us long time members know you are an idiot, but i didn't realize you were that much of one until now.
BTW, legkicktohead was a much better name. Ironically, it would explain how much of an idiot you really are.
didnt he negotiate his whiskey label on his fights in cage ? you havent thought this through have you.

Conor may have been off his game, but he sincerely looked meaner in this presser. He really doesn't like Khabib. As silly as it sounds to some people with no loyalty, that artem incident with Khabib lit a fire under Conor. I 100% believe that Conor is prepared In every way to back up everything he is saying.

Khabib shit in bus, and will soon shit in cage.

didnt he negotiate his whiskey label on his fights in cage ? you havent thought this through have you.
Are you retarded? What does his Wiskey label have to do with his contract with the UFC? Did they go in partners with him? If so, i was not aware, if not, you're an idiot.

Are you retarded? What does his Wiskey label have to do with his contract with the UFC? Did they go in partners with him? If so, i was not aware, if not, you're an idiot.
You seem overtly aggressive today. Are you all good ?

hahahaha and Conor doesn't even know you exist

hahahaha you're a 32 year old bum who defends him non-stop on sherdog

hahahaha

It would suck to be a little hater bitch though... your life must be reallly bad

Back