Anyone still have high hopes for Tyson Pedro?

Tyson is going to make waves someday. I’m fairly certain of it. He obviously needs to improve his ground game, work on cardio, work on his wrestling and he’ll be alright. As long as he doesn’t get stagnant and tries to improve, I think he’ll be a force at LHW soon enough. The division is the thinnest its been in years so a loss to OSP won’t set him back too much if he comes back and has a few finishes in his next couple fights.

I still believe. He was on his way to finish OSP imo but made a dumb mistake and got caught. I think he'll learn from it and come back better. He's an interesting and exciting prospect who has a fan friendly style.

I think so, although my LHW top prospect has shifted to Domenick Reyes

taivusa needs to gtfo he is disgraceful

The fuck? A HW who fights like an animal and is currently going on a decent tear? {<doc}

I thought Pedro looked great on the weekend, made a very costly mistake it would appear. He's going to get more chances, he's already a draw over here, he's still young. That said I think Tuivasa is a better prospect at HW and he ultimately may have a chance of getting the strap at some stage I think.

I would like to see better fight IQ to go along with all his physical attributes that loss to OSP was all in part to not thinking out the fight situation and putting himself at a fight disadvantage.

I still believe
Hear hear
It hurt me to see him lose that fight. I thought it was gonna be his breakout. especially the way he lost, which he really did contribute to thru a lack of fight IQ.
He is young for the division and not as shop worn as many other prospects. As long as he takes the loss well he'll be back. I think having comrades like RW and Tai continuing their successful winning ways will keep him motivated and moving forward !

Ofcourse.

He's 26 and it's only his second loss and to OSP no less.

Nope

He's a myth and has been VERY protected
Bro he fought latifi, Khalil and bearjew. Thats literally the LHW sub-ranked contender pool. He earned his chance to step up against OSP. It's a weak ass division.
I'll admit saparov was a squash match

Low fight IQ.

Good striking, poor ground game. He has potential, but I'm not super high on him anymore.

in the way of drinking spit and urine from peoples dirty shoes

he's not drinking their urine? Also, he's not the only person in the world to do that, I've seen Brits do it many times.

Bro he fought latifi, Khalil and bearjew. Thats literally the LHW sub-ranked contender pool. He earned his chance to step up against OSP. It's a weak ass division.
I'll admit saparov was a squash match

Dude.. he's 'supposedly' a good grappler
Aka perfect match up for Khalil and Bearjew (bearjew) is probably the worst LHW on roster seriously
Latifi I will give you but it was an awful fight

Made a rookie mistake in his last fight but I think he’s good enough to move up the rankings for sure. Not like the LHW division is a shark tank...
They could give him Sam Alvey or Corey Anderson next. Those would be good measuring sticks to see where he’s really at.

Im about to step off. I wish he'd take these fights serious. Stop dancing to RnB on the way to a fight and get your head right. He's a legit talent for the division.
Crocop...Duran Duran...

Dude.. he's 'supposedly' a good grappler
Aka perfect match up for Khalil and Bearjew (bearjew) is probably the worst LHW on roster seriously
Latifi I will give you but it was an awful fight
He's a striker with some subs, not a grappler. Dont think he considers himself a grappler overall

Back