Anyone still get a nervous feeling when shogun fights ?

Underdog bjj jp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's top 5 favorite fighter of mines and eventually I'll love to see him retire on a high note but I love watching his fights so I can't say much. Anyone feel this way?

Hell yes. There's only so many more fights I can pretend never happened.

I love watching him as well but now I'm always scared he'll get slept.

Yes, I'm nervous that he'll kill his opponent.

Yeah, but not anymore. It's obvious he's no longer the same, but he has nothing left to prove. His career was already legendary.

Yeah I hate watching him fight to be honest
I'm emotionally tied to Shogun and it hurts seeing him loose

..especially to scrubs like OSP

AMIRITE??

Not anymore the worst has happened already, losing to sonnen by sub

idc what anyone says, shogun beat Gus.

I want to see shogun at MW

Chuck would have to return to give me this feeling again. Gaethje has potential to be a warrior for the ages though

Yeah I get nervous when Shogun fights or if I have a decent bet on someone.

Of course. If you have been a fan of the sport for a long time you should probably always be a little nervous for the old dogs, especially one that has taken as much damage and had as many injuries as Shogun.

Last edited:
1301790359001.png

not at all. he is on his unstoppable revenge tour. next stop title town

Maybe 8 years ago. I'm not sure I'd call it nervousness though. More like..let's see what Shogun shows up tonight.

I only ever get nervous for GSP fights. When he fought Hughes and BJ I was bouncing off the walls. Alves and Fitch too. Actually, pretty much every time he fought.

Not anymore the worst has happened already, losing to sonnen by sub

Somehow the OSP ko broke my heart more

I want to see shogun at MW

This. I always thought he could make the weight, he carries a bit of baby fat in all his fights. If rockhold and romero can do it, shogun can too. Would be a superb move for him

Back