Anyone starting to think headkicks should be banned?

Stick to watching Keeping up with the McGregors. It might suit you better. Or women's golf.

Watching these women get brutally KO'd is the only semblance of satisfaction I draw from my life

I'm on board with the smaller head thing, but how would you implement it in a valid way?

Maybe men's hw fighters can throw full power kicks, lhw can throw 90% power kicks, MW 75%, WW 60%, LW 50%, 145 40%, 135 30%, 125 20%, women's 145 20%, women's 135 10%, and women's 115 can't head kick, but can just kick each other in the cunts as much as they want?

Enjoy some brutal female knockouts TS.

watanabe-v-shinashi.gif

worst-women-s-ko-ever-o.gif

mma.gif

I just don't want to see women's fights period. Sure some of the upper echelon althetes can be fun to watch at times, but to be ahead of Jacare and Whittaker is absurd. Go ahead and flame away white knights, I don't care to watch and just fast forwarded through it.

Kinda strange thread for a person with that username

no head kicks shouldnt be banned these women/men that dont know how to block a super telegraphed no setup head kick shouldnt be allowed to fight in any organization that considers itself professional and when thet get hurt because they have no buisness in the ring with a real professional the org should be fined along with the athletic commision for proposing and sanctioning these garbage fights.

I just don't want to see women's fights period. Sure some of the upper echelon althetes can be fun to watch at times, but to be ahead of Jacare and Whittaker is absurd. Go ahead and flame away white knights, I don't care to watch and just fast forwarded through it.
im not gonna lie this is how i feel as well there are about 4 entertaining wmma fighter grand total and they are spread between 3 divisions you do the math lol

im not gonna lie this is how i feel as well there are about 4 entertaining wmma fighter grand total and they are spread between 3 divisions you do the math lol

I think most sherbro's feel this way as well. Literally don't giving a flying fuck to watch them. Just watering down the cards. Like the card where Felice Herrid was co-main, wtf is that, who cares about that. Back to invicta with them all.

Back