Anyone starting to think headkicks should be banned?

death_by_teeps

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Especially for womens division, where women can't punch that hard, but they kick hard to the head?
I am not being sexist, but I think its a fact that women's skull and smaller brain etc may not be cutout for this. Not that mens are either. When I have seen some of the headkick ko's in women's divisions, I really do feel that way, that it is a bit too much. Does anyone agree after watching this?

Fighter should block

Also punches. Somebody could get hurt in there.

<{outtahere}>

Quite the opposite. Soccer kicks and stomps should be allowed. If you don't want a shin across your head, go to boxing or grappling.

you're really past expiration date

I wish everyone had more legs and multiple heads for kicking.

One pattern I've noticed...people with Conor AVs are terrible posters.

They should just stop letting women fight. Getting hit in the head makes them less pretty, thus rendering them useless.

Hahahaha yeah, instead of throwing and blocking kicks we can have a rock, paper, scissors moment instead...

I got paper and you were rock, I totally would have ko'd you there!!

Agreed they should simply go into the octagon with different ingredients and see who makes the best sandwich and then the three judges render their decision.

What do you mean exactly?
It means we are both drunk and should go to bed...
Annnnnnd you should kick a couple chicks in the head and watch them stiffen up. My chicks already know what to watch out for if they don't put enough mayo on my sammich.

Back