Anyone see this Jordan Ad with GGG attacking Canelo?

Canelo should have one where he's driving an automatic and when he goes to shift gears, he pauses and goes "shiftings for pussies"
And then across a black screen in white letters it say's "VANES"

Canelo should have one where he's driving an automatic and when he goes to shift gears, he pauses and goes "shiftings for pussies"
And then across a black screen in white letters it say's "VANES"
Its pretty obvious why you don't make a living as a director or screen writer.

Is that actually real?

If so, what a piece of shit advert from everyone involved

Is that actually real?

If so, what a piece of shit advert from everyone involved

I thought the same. I don't think I've seen a boxing commercial I liked. Canelo's commercials with Stallone suck, that Nike commercial with Manny wasn't good, just about every buildup commercial with Mayweather sucks.

I guess Holyfield's Burger King commercials weren't the worst thing.

Cute little commercial, now sign to fight a mandatory on short notice since you respect hard work so much, respect the mandatories hard work.

Cute little commercial, now sign to fight a mandatory on short notice since you respect hard work so much, respect the mandatories hard work.
I was calling for a tougher replacement but I don't think it's fair, or even a good idea, to strip him. If anything he should be given 3 months to fight his mandatory and the Canelo rematch can be pushed out to next year. Not that it makes a lot of sense delaying the biggest fight in boxing yet again.

I thought the ad was clever enough not to come off cheesy.

Did nobody notice it was filmed at Wild Card?

Back