Anyone remember that time The Tuck got cucked?

Der Eisbär

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Absolutely cuckening. One of the political cuckening's of the century. Carlson's show was promptly cancelled and Tucker disappeared from mainstream news shows for a decade.

Meh, I always took this as more of a pot calling the kettle black situation. Tucker getting a lecture on being hurtfully divisive from Jon Stewart when that is pretty much Tucker's unashamed gimmick, to be a Right Wing shill, was approaching the height of irony.

Seriously, the man who is lecturing Tucker on his divisive partisanship here went on to become one of the most effective - far more than Tucker, I might add - voices for a blatantly divisive partisan agenda that America has had over the past two decades. Yep Tucker got called out on something that isn't good in this video - but he is getting called out by a guy who did it *far* more, and to far more damaging effect, than Tucker has ever been able to manage.

Tucker is a small fish being lectured by the big fish about how slimy he is. Given what Stewart spend the next decade or so doing, going back to watch this video makes me want to throw up a bit.

But yeah, Tucker got called out on being a divisive douche here, and it was rightly pointed out that this hurts America. Coming from a guy who spent the next ten years dividing America far better than Tucker has ever come close to, this is pretty rich.

Didn't you already make this thread a while back?

It wasn't Tucker's show, by the way. It was "Crossfire". CNN's show, where two fucking idiots from opposite parties yelled at each other for an hour.

Stewart was criticizing the entire ridiculousness of the stupid fucking show.

Lame thread, is lame. Dump.

Nope! Don't remember!
5857472b63a2a-tucker-thug-life.gif

It took Tucker a while to recover from this. He permanently lost his bow tie as a direct casualty. But he found a new angle, the stare:

tucker-carlson-daniel-vogul.jpg

Didn't you already make this thread a while back?

It wasn't Tucker's show, by the way. It was "Crossfire". CNN's show, where two fucking idiots from opposite parties yelled at each other for an hour.

Stewart was criticizing the entire ridiculousness of the stupid fucking show.

Lame thread, is lame. Dump.

Nah. Cucker got verbally destroyed and it took 10 years for him to recover. You'd like to paint him as the new hero of the right so you want this to be forgotten. I get it.

Nah. Cucker got verbally destroyed and it took 10 years for him to recover. You'd like to paint him as the new hero of the right so you want this to be forgotten. I get it.

Dude, I can't fucking stand Tucker Carlson, and have said so on many occasions. However, I find the dishonesty in how you present the event, pathetic.

A: It wasn't Tucker Carlson's show. He was a co-host with the beady eyed little fuck on the left. Remind me, what's he been up to since the show was cancelled? He's a lowly contributor at CNN. Tucker meanwhile, is a star on FOX. So, who got the worst of that deal?

B: Stewart's main attack was on the format of the show. Not Tucker Carlson. Tucker just spoke up to defend the show, CNN's show, and got his shit pushed in.

Your dishonest version of events:

It was Tucker Carlson's show, and he alone was cancelled because Stewart made a fool of him. LOL.

Back