Anyone remember Macho Man Randy Savage?

This guy is delusional and bitter. Just listen to how he started it: "Fuck Savage...I deserve that spot....he weighed a buck 85".

He's the big guy who never really made it and was upset Savage made it and was a bigger name than he ever was. This is the same guy that said Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels were the reason for the WWE's downfall that they were horrible champions and wrestlers. They weren't believable because they didn't look like grown men.

This is the same guy that had all the size in the world and by age 30, he was gone from the WWF and the wrestling world before coming back in the mid 90s for an 11 month run that absolutely no one remembers outside of hardcore fans. And he was bitter he didn't get the belt and quit because he realized all Vince wanted him to do was "lose to tiny Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, and a stiff mechanical Undertaker".

What a big, fat, worthless bitter piece of crap.

This guy is delusional and bitter. Just listen to how he started it: "Fuck Savage...I deserve that spot....he weighed a buck 85".

He's the big guy who never really made it and was upset Savage made it and was a bigger name than he ever was. This is the same guy that said Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels were the reason for the WWE's downfall that they were horrible champions and wrestlers. They weren't believable because they didn't look like grown men.

This is the same guy that had all the size in the world and by age 30, he was gone from the WWF and the wrestling world before coming back in the mid 90s for an 11 month run that absolutely no one remembers outside of hardcore fans. And he was bitter he didn't get the belt and quit because he realized all Vince wanted him to do was "lose to tiny Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, and a stiff mechanical Undertaker".

THE WALKING CONDOMINIUM GORILLA!

jesse_ventura.jpg

Does anyone remember a guy with blonde hair by the name of Hulk Hogan? Word on the street is he was pretty popular back in the old days.

I vaguely remember a beef stick enthusiast from the 90's.

Nope. Bundy was a big star. Saw him on married with children the other day. Dude is a legend. In the 80s early 90s everybody knew the name "king king bundy." He lost to hogan, but yeah..

- This question is beyond disrespectful. Randy Savage is one of the greatests mic and ring workers of all time. He is such a good wrestler that nobody can say that he was overated.

If mods can provide the IP of that scumbag thread starter, i will delivery some serious punishment to him.
Like ringing his door bell and running.

- Yeah. Why would i watch guys moving in slow-motion?
Kane, Taker and Big-Show are good giant's, and don't watch sub-par performers.

Back