Anyone remember how popular this Eamon song was in 2004? All the guidos loved it

really? back in 2003. i even remember some were still poppin this song 2005.

where in orange county are you?

i am in the ghetto Laguna Niguel 3 min away from Dana Harbor. lots of thugs here. lelz!
laguna niguel is ghetto? isn't it next to beautiful dana point?

really? back in 2003. i even remember some were still poppin this song 2005.

where in orange county are you?

i am in the ghetto Laguna Niguel 3 min away from Dana Harbor. lots of thugs here. lelz!

im from tustin but i practiced/hung out with with santa ana high schools wrestling team everyday from like 2000-2005 until i kept running into their team at tournaments and beating them lol

im from tustin but i practiced/hung out with with santa ana high schools wrestling team everyday from like 2000-2005 until i kept running into their team at tournaments and beating them lol

ah nice nice. we're so close by. i am planning to bring my son to wrestling class this summer but shit is expensive. you teach or know any good wrestling schools around the area?

ah nice nice. we're so close by. i am planning to bring my son to wrestling class this summer but shit is expensive. you teach or know any good wrestling schools around the area?

@MC Paul Barman

This guy might have something for you.

I went to High school with that guy.

i think laguna hills HS has a good youth program, but i was a santa ana wolfpack guy haha

when i went, they charged like $100 for the season and then you just have to buy gear and a USA wrestling card so you could go to open tournaments

cheap af compared to the sports my sisters did

I am not familiar with this song. But I am not "with it". Once upon a time I was with it, but now what is with is seems scary and strange. And it will happen to you.

I used to work in tustin and catch the metrolink to the inland empire sometimes, the metrolink crashed on the day I didn't ride it.

I was in highschool when this song came out. The mexican kids bumped it back then

I was in 6th grade when this came out, I remember kids singing it and getting in trouble by the teacher lol.

i think laguna hills HS has a good youth program, but i was a santa ana wolfpack guy haha

when i went, they charged like $100 for the season and then you just have to buy gear and a USA wrestling card so you could go to open tournaments

cheap af compared to the sports my sisters did

yeah im familiar with laguna high. i'd check it out. thanks bro!

If you look up the song it was on number 16 in usa, but was the number 1 single in australia, uk, and other countries. It was really popular in the usa id thought it was number one for a minute at least

This was the cut when I was a young buck.

It's funny because it was on some music playlist I was listening to a few weeks back. I had completely forgot about this song. I remember that it was pointless to try and play this on a radio station cause it was so edited due to the cursing. Good times...

Back