Anyone remember all-sport drink?

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
They discontinued in the early 2000s I think.

I remember at school when I was in elementary we had some in our Pepsi machine right next to surge.

All sport was basically like a carbonated gatorade or powerade. I remember that I enjoyed them. But none of my friend remembers them.

It's amazing that nobody in the past 40 years has ever managed to produce a sports drink that is superior to Gatoraid lemon-lime.

I'd forgotten about Surge till you mentioned it.

Don't remember all sport drink
you can buy Surge again.

Yeah I remember All Sport. Good commercial campaign for dumb ass kids. “The game was a breeze with All Sport...”

All Sport lasted until the 2000s? I remember that being around when I was young. I puked it up once at the baseball fields.

I first tried it when they had a truck parked with hotties giving bottles away. I ended up taking a couple cases. They were delicious

I don’t remember it being carbonated though

I believe it was made by Pepsi

They discontinued in the early 2000s I think.

I remember at school when I was in elementary we had some in our Pepsi machine right next to surge.

All sport was basically like a carbonated gatorade or powerade. I remember that I enjoyed them. But none of my friend remembers them.
I remember way back that Powerade was carbonated. Does anyone else remember this or maybe All Sport is what I'm thinking of. I don't remember the name All Sport though.

Name sounds familiar. I can't remember ever having a carbonated sports drink thoigh

A carbonated sports drink doesn't work well. I recall some NFL teams having it and players seemed prone to throwing up.

I recall hating it. It was a terrible idea adding carbonation to a sports drink. I didn't even realize when they quit making it. I think I had it in high school, so early 90s. After that one time I never looked for it again.

I was really surprised they lasted until 2000, so I looked at their wiki. They eliminated the carbonation. That's why some people don't remember it as that. Honestly, they should have just rebranded. I'll always remember All Sport as the horrible idea to put carbonation in a sports drink.

I remember it. In my senior year of highschool, the machine nearest the basketball courts had a problem and would throw out 3-4 drinks per purchase, so I would be downing those things. Used to play ball after school for hours every day so they were all being consumed.

I never experienced any issues from them, though obviously carbonating a sports drink makes no sense whatsoever.

It's amazing that nobody in the past 40 years has ever managed to produce a sports drink that is superior to Gatoraid lemon-lime.
[<diva4}

images

I remember way back that Powerade was carbonated. Does anyone else remember this or maybe All Sport is what I'm thinking of. I don't remember the name All Sport though.

Not sure. I remember Powerade having that weird nipple thing you had to drink out of.

As for Gatorade I can't find the clear one that looks like water anymore

Not sure. I remember Powerade having that weird nipple thing you had to drink out of.

Gatorade flavors definitely vary by region. When I lived in Portland I drank it quite a bit. They had all these odd flavors that were pretty good. Can't find any of them in Vegas

Nah, I was more a Pepsi Blue guy.

Pepsi-blue_bottle.gif

It made you feel sick and ravaged the roof of your mouth for some reason. That's my kind of beverage.

Crystal Gatorade. Cue Sammy Hagar.

Back