Anyone really looked at Till's record?

I don't see anyone discrediting his career or his skills or abilities as a fighter. Accumulated damage is a real part of a fight career, and while most people acknowledge Cowboy's skill set the hardcore fans are also aware of his limitations and weaknesses.

Every time cowboy loses, I read an endless slew of posts circulating around the same generic, derivative garbage: "gatekeeper, overrated," etc. Posts that suggest people really just look at results and can't see anything happening in the fights themselves.

Cerrone is a perennial top 10 and a complete and utter badass.

Dude please just shut the fuck up

Cerrone is not some mythical figure at Welterweight

Till first round TKO

wtfs your problem dawg, nothing wrong with what TS said, just stating some facts , relax pal

You can ahte on till's competition but he has won the fights that he has been given. Now he finally fight big name.

Cannonier vs Texeira?

That's a pretty shallow divison at the moment. The number four and five ranked fighters are 5-5 in their last 10.

Don't forget... Glover won the fight . Kind of my point that it's not the smartest thing to do moving a guy up the rankings that fast. LHW ,with the lack of fighters (HW too) it's more likely to happen.

One of the most exciting competitive divisions in the past with some of the Biggest stars in MMA. New blood is needed badly and just not enough talented top big guys around. Your example is good but digging pretty deep . Can't compare the depth in WW, LW ,FW or even the number of fighters in the divison to find matchups.

Not impressed with Till. His super confidence seems false and is impossible to take seriously considering his total lack of mind blowing performances.

kinda like Fedor, amiright lmao

I spared with Till and Cowboy before. Till is simply the better fighter

I think his chin is possibly cracked and should have taken more time off.

Of course Mas basically knocked him out and then tko'd him a round later. Vicious. But you are in a three-round dog fight with one of the most dangerous WWs in the world in Lawler and don't get put in a position where you're close to being badly rocked/stopped and I think that's a win.

Till is young and confident, but, again, Cerrone is no pushover. If Till wins, major credit to him because I think Cerrone still is high level for sure. But I think Donald might be too much for him.

Of course Mas basically knocked him out and then tko'd him a round later. Vicious. But you are in a three-round dog fight with one of the most dangerous WWs in the world in Lawler and don't get put in a position where you're close to being badly rocked/stopped and I think that's a win.

Till is young and confident, but, again, Cerrone is no pushover. If Till wins, major credit to him because I think Cerrone still is high level for sure. But I think Donald might be too much for him.

Cmon dude

Yep, believe me I'm not shocked. Its a great win for the young Till and maybe Cerrone has had too many fights. Look at this. Over the last 5 years, Cerrone fought 4 times in 2013, 4 times in 2014, 4 times in 2015, 4 times in 2016, and now 3 times in 2017 for a total 19 fights in 5 years. That's too many fights to think it won't have a mileage effect. He must have made some good money though.

Yep, believe me I'm not shocked. Its a great win for the young Till and maybe Cerrone has had too many fights. Look at this. Over the last 5 years, Cerrone fought 4 times in 2013, 4 times in 2014, 4 times in 2015, 4 times in 2016, and now 3 times in 2017 for a total 19 fights in 5 years. That's too many fights to think it won't have a mileage effect. He must have made some good money though.

That and a horrific stylistic matchup for Cowboy. He needs to pick better fights at this stage of his career, Till was all risk with no upside

Cowboy looked terrible from the get go, out of focus, unrested, lethargic.

He needs to get his shit together and go down to LW if he intends to stay competitive. Jumping in for whatever gig is dandy and awesome, but there comes a point where you need to actually be prepared and show up to perform.That's three in a row for Cowboy, and he looked particularly bad on this one.

I'd say, take a wee bit off and go back to LW. It's a hotter division right now anyway.

Back